Search results

1. L

TAS Sold sold

if you end up splitting to sell the frame I'd be pretty interested in the full drive train
  2. L

sold

It breaks my heart that I cannot afford to buy this :-(
  3. L

The Vintage Mountain Bike Thread.

I'll stand quietly at the front of the line for when you put that super 8 up for sale thanks haha
  4. L

[VIC] Where's everyone riding this long weekend?

next time i go to ride that track i'll take the trail bike for sure, having said that the others i rode with a few weeks ago were on their enduros and i left them all in my dust on the top steep section haha we stopped a fair few times at the river crossings to take happy snaps and we down in...
  5. L

[VIC] Where's everyone riding this long weekend?

if you guys go up to Buller ride the delatite track, can be done on an enduro bike or i did it a couple of weeks ago on my downhill. It runs basically from the top right down to the bottom about 10k or so pretty much all downhill. the top section is rough and FAST i was a bit skeptical about...
  6. L

DJ Santa Cruz Jackal

here is the Sc Jackal I have just put together as I have been wanting to get back into some dirt jumping for a while. It has been built on a budget mainly with left over parts from other bikes in the shed. Very happy with how it turned out. Spec frame - 2010 Jackal (at least i think its a...
  7. L

'Trails' versus 'Jumps'

someone buy singlespeedfreeride a beer.. everything you just said is absolutely spot on.
  8. L

Sunn downhill carbon concept

I'm trying to think of a downhill bike from the last 15 years that is less attractive than that and so far cannot come up with any that get close.
  9. L

The Vintage Mountain Bike Thread.

i would be very interested
  10. L

VIC (Please Remove) No Longer for sale.

ill take the zee mech and shifter, can pick up tonight. PM sent
  11. L

Sold

PM sent, if shipping can be arranged to Melbourne consider it sold
  12. L

VIC The private decent

think i met one of you guys down there last night on the intense SS, I will hopefully be heading down a bit while its still wet and getting the little set of jumps running nice and expanding on that little area down the bottom. thoughts?
  13. L

Confessions from the fuckwits

I've spent the last 3 times I've been out downhill riding thinking something was majorly wrong with my boxxer world cups, they seemed to be making all sorts of not very pleasant noises every time I hit the anchors. upon closer inspection there appeared to be nothing at all out of the ordinary...
  14. L

DH Team Global Orange 223 Replica (Project Build)

Subscribed. Also cannot wait to see how this pans out. I have drooled over these since Greg was showing up at the British national series with Steve Geall when they were on Team Animal Orange together.
  15. L

Patriot games: full time score.

I'll take the supernovas if you want to get rid of them.
  16. L

Devinci Wilson

this is my devinci wilson, it rides like a dream and to my eyes is a pretty neat looking bike. pretty standard stuff parts wise.. fork - boxxer world cup - looking at changing to a coil spring shock - cane creek double barrel drivetrain - sram XO - shimano saint brakes - saint cockpit -...
  17. L

DH 2012 Lapierre DH720 - Ex Bike

I'll have a look through the photos and post up some decent ones
  18. L

DH 2012 Lapierre DH720 - Ex Bike

that dude on the red devinci looks pretty good too ;-) (mainly because it's me)
  19. L

Boxxer internals swap

So I am currently running 2012 boxxer wc, I also have a pair of boxxer rc from the same year. My question is if I wanted to take the coil sprung leg from the rc and run it in with the damping leg from the wc will this fit? And is it an easy, straight forward changeover. As far as I can tell I...
  20. L

2015 Lapierre DH Bike

I'm a big fan of how that bike could potentially look once they get all the data stuff and tape off it.