Search results

1. jacksongleave

Sold please delete :)

ITEM: :cool: NOT 100% certain sale Rear wheel: Primo mix cassette hub laced to a primo balance 7000 series rim with black spokes/chrome nipples Front wheel: Joyteck front hub lace to a sun rim with black spokes and chrome nipples Location: Albany wa Item Condition: both wheels run...
  2. jacksongleave

sold!

how much would you take round 500?
  3. jacksongleave

WA bmx ramps

Item: bmx ramps Location: albany or around perth area Item Condition: usable no holes and such Price: 0- 500 Extra Info: at least 5.5 foot
  4. jacksongleave

Custom bmx

Item: custom bmx bike or good stock Location:any where perferably wa Price range/Willing to Pay: any where from 800 to around 1300 Extra Info: would perfer a low frame and light weight
  5. jacksongleave

BMX Custom BMX Haro Odyessy KHE Colony Profile Fly

awesome i always thought haros were still releasing crapy 20 kilo bikes with 44 tooth sprockets, but i guess im proven wrong
  6. jacksongleave

bmx new bars? mad max or sky highs?

hey mate the bars are only half an inch off or so i would just go with the mad max's as there basically is no difference
  7. jacksongleave

post your foam pit plans

ok kool thanks :)
  8. jacksongleave

23 - 8 gear on a BMX

hey at the moment i am running a 25 tooth sprocket to an 8 tooth driver on my bmx, and i dont realy like it to much other than for dirt. so would a 23 tooth sprocket be any better? :confused:
  9. jacksongleave

Bike checks that you fancy.

the new s&m frames are kind of a let down for the business they market at around 700- 800 new yet there not to much different to cheap frame and still the s & m frames are heavy, like whats with that?:confused:
  10. jacksongleave

Post pics of ur local DJ's or skate park

http://www.skateboard.com.au/fusebox/index.cfm?smithgrind=viewbig&id=465 albany part :D
  11. jacksongleave

how much would you pay? :D

i will try to get some up soon , but every thing runs fine tho there are a few scartches on the top tube:)
  12. jacksongleave

add modifactions to for sale template

hey i think it would be a good idea if they added modification to the trading template. because a lot of people change things on there bike and don't mention it in the extra info bit (e.g cut down bars, and just the plain way they run the bike). i know i would hate if i paid money for a bike...
  13. jacksongleave

Delete

hey just wondering if i could get some newer pics ? please
  14. jacksongleave

how much would you pay? :D

hey i might be selling my bike so and im not sure how much people would pay, so it would great if you could send me some offers for how much you would pay if you were going to pay money for it (even if you arnt) cheers FRAME: colony endeavor 09 FORKS: colony mvps BARS: colony bloody...
  15. jacksongleave

Delete

hey mate is that a chrome rim or gold rim cant tell by the pics sorry :P
  16. jacksongleave

WA Bmx

Item: any half decent bmx location: Albany wa price range: 800 - 1200 info: would like brakes and a chromy ( unflaked:) )
  17. jacksongleave

Sold

hey could you post the specs up
  18. jacksongleave

WA wtb djer

Item: norco 250 or eastern night train Location:wa Price range/Willing to Pay: $400-1100 Extra Info:i am looking for a dirt jumper (2007 on wards and light)
  19. jacksongleave

whats better?

thanks heaps mate i would probaly perfer the night train as it has more welll known parts thank you :)