Search results

1. Moodge

Sold 2019 Fox 36 Float 150mm Air Spring

PM'd.
  2. Moodge

Cool thanks, I’ll just make sure I can use the bits I need from it, I’ll get back to you today.
  3. Moodge

Hey, is this still for sale? Cheers
  4. Moodge

VIC Sold.

Sorry mate its gone. Cheers
  5. Moodge

Sold :)

Sold. Cheers :)
  6. Moodge

VIC Sold.

Bump with a price drop :)
  7. Moodge

VIC Evil Insurgent Slimeball Yellow SOLD

A guide on how much you want for it would be good mate.....
  8. Moodge

VIC Sold.

Bump again :)
  9. Moodge

VIC Sold.

Bit of a Bump.... :)
  10. Moodge

VIC Sold.

Sold. Sold. Sold.
  11. Moodge

Friggin' legit vic alpine trail report

RMB only employ 2 people to maintain the entire trail network (walking tracks included)... about 110k worth so it'll never get up to standard until they pull their finger out and invest year round instead of being satisfied with the massive $$ influx from winter.... BSL maintain the DH tracks...
  12. Moodge

They graded Baywatch, all lines/ features are gone. Some Of The bottom is bulldozed which has just left it more rocky.
  13. Moodge

FRIGGIN LEGIT VIC ALPINE TRAIL REPORT I’ve been on a bit of a road trip and thought a Vic Alpine Trail Report would help guide anyone looking for a shred- Obviously only reporting tracks I rode. Enjoy :) FALLS CREEK- Transport- Blue Dirt Shuttles were running, turnaround times were a bit...
  14. Moodge

Buller 2015/16

60km?.... step it up old fart.
  15. Moodge

Sold :)

SOLD Item: Roval Carbon SL Wheels Location: Mansfield/ Melbourne Item Condition: Very Good Reason for selling: New Deal Price and price conditions: $600, happy to post. Extra Info: 15mm front, 142mm rear, XD driver. Very good condition, few scuffs. Run true, no dings, cracks etc...
  16. Moodge

SOLD. Cheers

Bumpy bump with a price drop.
  17. Moodge

SOLD. Cheers

yip..... either setting, it's the LH top lever on the topcap that activates it
  18. Moodge

SOLD. Cheers

Sold Sold Sold.
  19. Moodge

BOS KIRK- Enduro Racing Shock *sold pending payment*

Item: BOS KIRK shock. Anyone who knows the pedigree of this shock will understand how much it hurts getting rid of it. :( Location: Mansfield VIC, happy to post in OZ Item Condition: Excellent, very little use. Reason for selling: New frame has 'Push" link, won't work with Air shocks. :(...
  20. Moodge

Thredbo New All Mountain Trail

haha... that's most people's reaction when talking to the bike staff there!!