Search results

1. C

Masters World Champs

Emailed MTBA the other day unfortunately there's no Masters on in Cairns 2017.Oh well looks like I might have to do my first Aus Champs
  2. C

Masters World Champs

Not sure, I was hoping someone on rotorburn could help with that
  3. C

Masters World Champs

Thinks it 40-44 group
  4. C

Masters World Champs

Once in a lifetime opportunity to race in a world championship,even if I do come last!
  5. C

DH WORLD CUP 2015 - follow the season here with predictions, laments and discussion!

For gwin to say he would of had him if he didn't crash shows the confidence he has in Troy
  6. C

Masters World Champs

Was wondering since Cairns is hosting the world champs in a few years will they also be hosting the masters worlds a few weeks earlier?
  7. C

DH WORLD CUP 2015 - follow the season here with predictions, laments and discussion!

Really hope she hasn't taken Someone's spot who actually deserves it
  8. C

Mountaincycle San Andreas 2.0

Good to hear mate I'm regretting selling mine
  9. C

Mountaincycle San Andreas 2.0

Grave dig Hey Sammydog still have the 2.0?Hows it traveling?
  10. C

Injuries. What's your story?

15 years old "Dad I want a motorbike",(dad) The only way your getting a motorbike is if you buy it yourself,One year later and many hours working at Red Rooster I bought a bike!2 weeks after that and the very first day of school holidays I managed to have a head on with a hilux(riding where I...
  11. C

2015 Team Rumours/Changes

Wow well done Jack
  12. C

YT bikes now to Oz!

Was wondering about warranty myself, in my trade they have service agents without having to be a retailer of the product,fee's and charges are payed by the distributor at a set price.I was a service agent for Kypor generators and found warranty issues I delt with more than often turn into return...
  13. C

YT bikes now to Oz!

Looks like we'll be getting through a NZ distributed only?
  14. C

Bloody Ebay charges

Yea things aren't what they used to be on ebay,seems to be less bargins as well.A lot more place to sell stuff these days
  15. C

YT industries..anyone heard of them or rode one?

Now Newzealander Kelly Mcgarry is sponsored by them maybe there looking at setting up over there.I can only hope
  16. C

2015 951 evo dvo

if only i never had 3 kids 2 mortgages and a wife, dam you life dam you to hell!
  17. C

Totally agree saw some pics with palmer and gracia looked like they were reliving the good old days
  18. C

I hope Sam stays where he is it seems to be working well for him, having said that could be other things in play at the team to make him think of a change, that is of course he's got anything to do with the rumours
  19. C

World champs 2014

I don't think you'll make the Yankees game you'll have to give me the tickets and I'll tell you all about it