Search results

1. P

What would you reccommend? For light trails

Also - I like the idea of the pro pedal shock which the Norco has but the FSR doesnt. Another option is to go up to the stuntjumper for 3k, which has the fox triad and adjustable height fox front shocks and avid elixir brakes but then i'm going back up to 3k lol I guess if they ride that...
  2. P

I've decided to spend a bit less 3+ is a bit over the top for the differences in the bikes which I dount I'll ever notice. I had a ride of the Norco Fluid 2 and liked everything about it. The only thing was the Sram brakes didn't feel amazing but I guess they'll be better when run in. I...
  3. P

I do like the look of that. I can get the elite model for 3300 or the comp for 3000. Do you have a problem with the pedals hitting the ground? I read that in a review. I'm super paranoid of that because of problems with a mates bike and it sucks. The bottom bracket height is 335mm on the...
  4. P

Prob after a Medium. Where are you guys based? Cheers, Paul.
  5. P

Found another option Stumpjumper FSR Comp they rrp 4k but found a few places selling for 3k Arrgh so many options!! Its hard to choose one without having a proper ride which you can't really do. Just don't wanna spend that money and regret it..
  6. P

Thanks for the replies. I would prefer to go new even though there are some great buys for second hand out there. I've heard the Giants have a low bottom bracket which causes the pedals to bottom out more often? Other wise I was considering the x1 anthem it has awesome reviews. Also its...
  7. P

Hi, I'm looking for a dual suspension bike around 3k to use mostly for light trails (e.g daisy hill, gap creek in Brissy) prob cross country style frame. A couple of options that look good so far are - GT Force 2 - Norco Fluid 2 Any input is appreciated, Thanks, Paul.
  8. P

Trials warm up/training

I Also suffer from lower back problems and find doing basic excercises that Chiros recommend to build up core lower back strength really do help.