Search results

1. My C3 Church (SG Rocks!)

*** SOLD *** 2008 Giant Glory DH0 (Medium)

Item: 2008 Giant Glory DH0 Location: Hornsby Shire Item Condition: Mechanically it works like a DH bike should, forks have a few scratches but they don't leak any oil or effect performance. Paint has been custom done by first owner and it is chipping a bit and it is revealing the original...
  2. My C3 Church (SG Rocks!)

Dane Searls Seriously Injured

Hey, I don't know if you've heard but on Sunday night Dane Searls was criticaly injured from a Non-BMX accident. Some more details here and here.
  3. My C3 Church (SG Rocks!)

Anyone heard of this site?

Hey, I've come across this site whilst looking for cranksthe ones on this site seem too good to be true. CRC sell them for $297. Anyone got some insight on these guys? http://aebike.com/page.cfm?action=details&PageID=30&SKU=CK1002 Thanks, Dan
  4. My C3 Church (SG Rocks!)

180's

Hey, I've been having trouble in doing 180's. I can do the full 180 rotation but when I land I don't start to roll backwards (which I can do) the bike just stops. Can anyone help me out as to why I'm not rolling backwards after the 180? Thanks, Dan
  5. My C3 Church (SG Rocks!)

Spoke Choice

Hey, I've been brainstorming some ideas for a wheelset, and I'm wondering what spokes to get. Does it really matter what spokes I get? I'll be doing 4X with them, so I'm trying to keep the weight down a bit. Any suggestions would be great! Thanks, Dan
  6. My C3 Church (SG Rocks!)

*****SOLD***** I-Beam Bel Air Seat and I-Beam seatpost (31.6mm)

Item: I-Beam Bel Air Seat and I-Beam seatpost 31.6mm Location: Hornsby Shire Item Condition: Seatpost is in used but in pretty good condition. The seat has a rip about 1cm long. Reason for selling: Don't need anyomre Price and price conditions: Lets start at $55 NEG. I'm pretty keen to see...
  7. My C3 Church (SG Rocks!)

New Brake Problem

Hey, I've just bought a new front brake, and it makes as squishy noise then I go to pull on the lever. Is this a matter of the grease on the leaver settling in? Or is there a bit more to the problem? Thanks, Dan
  8. My C3 Church (SG Rocks!)

Reba's or Vengeances?

Hey, Thinking on buying some forks. Using them for 4X/DJ/Street and maybe a little light DH here and there. I'm pretty keen on the Vengeances because they're pretty light, durable (from reviews), and they look beast! But the Reba's are even lighter and I've seen people us them for 4X. Would...
  9. My C3 Church (SG Rocks!)

Scott Voltage FR 10 (2010 Model)

Hey Guys/Girls. Item: 2010 Scott Voltage FR 10 Location: Hornsby Shire Item Condition: Brand New Price and price conditions: Give me you price and well start from there. Pictures: danwrx@bigpond.net.au thanks Extra Info: If you have a 2011 FR 10 thats fine as well, as long as its a price I'll...
  10. My C3 Church (SG Rocks!)

Voltage or Stab?

Hey, I'm getting a DH bike and I've been looking at the Kona Stab Deluxe (2010) and a Scott Voltage FR 10 (2010). Which one would be better to go for? I come from a DJ/4X backround (so I'm kind of used to having the seat down and out of the way) and I've had friends say go for the...
  11. My C3 Church (SG Rocks!)

Funn F2 Terrain Brakes

Hey, I'm going to buy a new fromt brake with my Christmas money :) And I've been looking at the Funn F2 Tarrain on CRC and I've come across a: "Funn F2 Terrain Front Brake - OE Pack" http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=29499 and a: "Funn F2 Terrain Front Brake"...
  12. My C3 Church (SG Rocks!)

The DJ Thread

Hey, We have a 4X and a 4X parts thread, and parker93 has pretty much put most of the 4X stuff into one thread. So why not DJ? If a thread like this has already been made, then let this one die out... But for the people who think that a thread like this is a good idea. Let the...
  13. My C3 Church (SG Rocks!)

Hub Convertion Kits

Hey, Wanting to buy a X-Fusion Velvet RL but I have a 20mm Hub, going to convert it to a 15mm. This might be a silly question but, by converting it from a 20mm to a 15mm would it effect the overall strength of the hub? Thanks, Dan
  14. My C3 Church (SG Rocks!)

DJ Landing - Tricks

Hey, Thinking of building some DJ in my backyard, and I'm wanting to learn the basic tricks on them and eventually progress to more stylish tricks. What do you guys/girls think I should put over the landing? The only 2 ideas I have is either some soft/loose dirt or some mattress' Thanks...
  15. My C3 Church (SG Rocks!)

Hubs - Whats the difference???

Hey, Been looking at hubs for last 3 days and I've come across some Hope Pro II's on CRC. http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=17387 http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=11032 Whats the difference between the two? Apart from 10g's in weight...
  16. My C3 Church (SG Rocks!)

SOLD!!!!! - 2.5" Maxxis High Roller Slow Reezaay 40a Tyre

Item: 2.5" Maxxis High Roller Slow Reezaay 40a Tyre Location: Hornsby Shire Item Condition: 99.9% Tread. Only used it once for about 5 mins Reason for selling: Tyre only just fitted on my bike. If rim buckled by 5mm or more it would hit the frame. Havn't used it since end of March. Price...
  17. My C3 Church (SG Rocks!)

Pedals - Rouler Imports

Hey, Looking at pedals what do you think of these? They're going to be on my "Do it all" Hardtail. So I'll be doing pretty much everything on it, DH, 4X, DJ, you get the idea. http://www.rouler.com.au/products/twenty6/prerunner_pedal.php Just curious what your thoughts are. Thanks...
  18. My C3 Church (SG Rocks!)

New Derailleur (Saint) SS Short Cage or GS Medium Cgae?

Hey guys, Did a drop today, hanger snapped and derailleur snapped in half as well :( looking at getting a new Saint one (http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=27695) just wondering what the difference is bwtween a SS Short Cage and a GS Meduim Cage, and which one I should...
  19. My C3 Church (SG Rocks!)

Front Axle

Hey, Just about to order a new fork (Velvet RL), just wondering if a 9mmQR would be an issue when I go out to do 4X? Or should I go the extra bit and get a new hub? (can't get a converter kit for my hub) Thanks, Dan
  20. My C3 Church (SG Rocks!)

Jetblack Slammer Stock Hub, 20mm to 15mm?

Hey guys. Just wondering if anyone has a JetBlack Slammer wheelset (stock)? If you do do you know if its possible to get a conversion kit so I can run a 15mm axle instead of a 20mm axle? I couldn't find anything on Google and the JetBlack site. Thanks, Dan