Search results

1. T

QLD SOLD!! Manitou Mattoc Boost 27.5+ Forks brand new 120mm

Item: Manitou Mattoc Boost 27.5+ Forks brand new 120mm, bought in 2019 Location: Brisbane south side, Shailer Park Item Condition: brand new, uncut steerer Reason for selling: My build never went ahead Price and price conditions: SOLD!!!$400 plus shipping Extra Info: I don't know it is comp or...
  2. T

QLD SOLD

Item: NS Liar, black Location: Brisbane South Side Item Condition: Just fiished built Reason for selling: Not riding much Price and price conditions: $1500 Extra Info: Only best parts are used. Saint gears, Zee brakes, XT wheels/cranks and Thompson kits.
  3. T

QLD BNE Giant Anthem 27.5 Medium upgraded as new

Item: 2016 Giant Anthem 27.5 Medium Location: Brisbane South Side Item Condition: As new and upgraded Reason for selling: Not riding much Price and price conditions: $1500 Extra Info: Rear axle has been upgraded to 12mm thru axle. The bike was hardly ridden. I had the intention of making a...
  4. T

NS Liar Frame brake tab faulty, WTF!!

I just bought 2017 NS Liar frame from CRC to build my speed machine for BMX track and 4X. I finished installed everyhting, leaving brakes last. And the brake tab appeared faulty, not aligned with any IS adapter. I tried Shimano, Sram and Clark in 160mm and 180mm versions. I went to ForTheRiders...
  5. T

QLD SOLD. thank you.

Item: 2016 Ragley Piglet Custom Build, 18" M size, designed to run stealth dropper post Location: Daisy Hill, Brisbane Condition: Excellent, suit new/picky buyer No scratch on forks, frames, wheels. Only marks are on cranks arms from shoe rubs Price: $1000 firm +...
  6. T

QLD Sold

Item: Sram XX shifters + rear mech mid cage + new shimano 10 sp cassette Lots of carbon in the Sram units Location: Daisy Hill, Brisbane Condition: Near new. They came on 2013 Giant XTC Advanced SL, which was converted to single speed early on Cassette is a Shimano...
  7. T

QLD Sold

Item: Crank Bro Cobalt XC 29" wheelset, 15mm and QR Ardent EXO TR tyres 27.5 x 2.25" Location: Brisbane, Daisy Hill area Item Condition:Straight and good Rim/spoke. Bearing start to feel notchiness and may need replacing. However rolls well when on bike. The free hub is good and all...
  8. T

QLD SOLD. thank you.

Item: Shimano XT wheels, 27.5", 15mm front and 135 QR rear. Ardent EXO TR tyres 27.5 x 2.25" Location: Brisbane, Daisy Hill area Item Condition:Near New. 3 rides old. Same for the tubeless tyres Reason for selling:Upgraded my Giant Anthem to 142x12mm axle and new wheels coming...
  9. T

SOLD. thank you.

Item: 2016 Fox 32 Factory FIT4 100mm forks 27.5" from Giant Anthem 1 Conditon: Excellent, 6 rides old at Daisy Hill Brisbane area, No marks on the slider or lower legs. Price: $450 SOLD Extra Info: Come with remote for open, med and firm setting. They are not called CTD anymore, as there is...
  10. T

2016 Rockshox Sektor Gold RL 130mm VS 2016 Manitou Minute Pro 120mm

Hi, I am building up a Ragley 2016 Piglet frame. It is a Cro-mo steel aggressive trail hard tail with very long top tube and slack head angle. My plan is use it at Brisbane's Daisy Hill and The Gap areas as a AM hardtail bike. I can not make a decision for the forks. I can get both forks new...
  11. T

QLD SOLD: Ragley MK2 Blue Pig X 18"

Item: Ragley MK2 Blue Pig X 18" (I am 1.8m tall with the seat post set up in photos with SPD pedals, if that helps) Location: Daisy Hill, South Brisbane Item Condition: Excellent used condition. Purchased everything new less than 6 months ago except forks and frame Reason for selling...
  12. T

QLD Sold delete plz

Item: Ragley Blue Pig MKII, 18" Large Frame. I am 1.8m tall with seat post height as in photos, if that helps Location: Daisy Hill, Brisbane South Item Condition: Excellent. Most build parts are New with minimal use Price: $800 Extra Notes: Only used about 5 times after finishing the...
  13. T

QLD Sold delete plz

Item: Shimano Deore M615 rear Brake. Already bled. Comes with the the 2 bolts/washers. No adapter or disc rotor. Location: Daisy Hill, Brisbane South Price: $30+postage Condition: new condition, no scratches or any chips. Bought from CRC 6 months ago and installed on a bike never got used...
  14. T

QLD Sold

Item: Mavic 26" XM 819 Tubeless rim with tire and tubeless valve Location: Daisy Hill, Brisbane South Side Price: Free Photos: below Extra Info: - comes with tubeless valve - 50% tread CrossMark 2.25" tyre - Rim true and straight, with no dents or dings. minimal cosmetic scratches -...
  15. T

QLD Sold

Item: 27.2mm x 280mm carbon seat post + San Marco saddle + 31.8mm clamp Location: Daisy Hill, Brisbane Reason for selling: new saddle and new Thomson kit Price: $20+postage (Will fit into AUS Post's 3kg satchel) Details: post is Cannondale C2 UD carbon, some scratches from use, but no crack...
  16. T

AM Ragley Blue Pig MKII -- the 26" hardtail long travel AM beast

When I started MTB back in high school some 11 years ago, it was an era of hardtails and bikes like Norco Shore range (Sassy, big foot, rampage). Over the time, all these have well and truly disappeared. However, my dreams of having a steel hardtail AM long travel bike have never gone away...
  17. T

SOLD Please delete

Items: Thomson Elite 50mm, 31.8mm diameter and 0 deg stem FSA 680mm Afterburner 15mm riser bar, super light at just 250 grams Condition: brand new, unused Price: $95 pick up and $15 posted Location: Brisbane Extra Info: I bought these to use on my AM hardtail. The bar may...
  18. T

QLD Sold

Item: 2013 Specialized P3 Martin Soderstrom Edition Location: Brisbane, Daisy Hill Price: SOLD Condition: Mint, all sparkling shiny. Only clear coating chip is shown in the last photo. Got it during loading bike into car. I have now put a little nukeproof sticker there to cover it up after...
  19. T

SOLD Please delete

Item: Nukeproof Proton Pedals, Anodized gold. Price: $40+8.5 postage. Pick up free Location: Daisy Hill, Brisbane Extra Info: The pedal was rebuilt. My mate took the cage and anodized it in stunning gold and glossy finish. Each pedal has 1 DU busing and 2 sealed bearing (usually just 1...
  20. T

[SUSS LOOKING] Melbourne - Cannondale road bike

Found this on Ebay. The seller had zero history. The title of the bike is limited to just road bike. Expect the owner of bikes of this kind knows a bit more and writes down a bit more. Very SUSS. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/road-bike-/151590176889?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item234b7a8879