Search results

1. Kaleb_t

Enve - Chris King wheelsets on Torpedo 7

Not sure if this is good value but thought someone might be interested https://m.torpedo7.com.au/products/JEWH9N4AM/title/enve---chris-king-29in-am-tubeless-wheelset
  2. Kaleb_t

NSW Sold

Sold!!!! Please delete
  3. Kaleb_t

Woodford - Glenbrook (The Oaks)

Just wondering how long it would take the average punter to ride from Woodford station to Glenbrook station. I had a look on a couple if web sites but they give guidelines that seem to vary alot.
  4. Kaleb_t

Strava through a watch?

Does anyone use Strava through a watch rather then there phone. If so what have you got and does it work alright. I noticed on the web site theres a few watches that will work with Strava but they all seem to be older models.
  5. Kaleb_t

Sold

Item: Thomson Trail Carbon Riser bars Location: Western Sydney (penrith) Item Condition: Brand New in the packet. Reason for selling: Wrong order Price and price conditions: $150 shipped (Australia only) Extra Info: Brand new Thomson Carbon Trail Riser bars. 750mm wide 12mm...
  6. Kaleb_t

Five Ten - Maltese Falcon for trail riding ?

Just got a new Specialized Camber Evo and will be running clipless for the first time. Just wondering are the Maltese Falcons any good for trail riding or are they a bit overkill. I did a search and plenty of good reviews on the shoe but most were from all mountain/enduro riders.
  7. Kaleb_t

Water bottle cage for Camber EVO ?

Just wondering what bottle cages people are running on their Camber EVO's. I tried the one off my roadie just to see how it would go if there was one there but unable to get the bottle in at all.
  8. Kaleb_t

Oil coming out when setting Auto Sag (Specialized/Fox)

Just picked up my new camber EVO and when setting the auto sag some oil sprayed out with the air on the auto sag valve is this normal?
  9. Kaleb_t

Specialized Camber EVO - about to buy.

Im about to pick up a new Camber EVO (alloy) and just wondering if anyone out there has one and if they have any thoughts on mods/changes/adjustments that should be made straight away. I'll give the entire bike a once over just incase the dealer missed or forgot something more just looking for...
  10. Kaleb_t

Help identifying Roval wheelset.

I was given a brand new Roval wheel set and just wanted help identifying them. There 26" mtb and pretty sure there alloy. The only markings i can find are 'ETRTO 559x23c' Are there any identifying marks or colours i should look for. I will put up a pick later today.
  11. Kaleb_t

NSW S-works Enduro Med - SOLD

Bike is now Sold
  12. Kaleb_t

Santa Cruz BlurTRc Frame

Looking for a Santa Cruz Blur TR carbon frame in Large preferably as new as possible. Have rang some stores and there all gone. Let me know if youve got one or know where to get one. Thanks.
  13. Kaleb_t

Transferable parts S-works enduro to 5010

Sorry if this a dumb question but i have no idea on how these things work. I wanna know whats parts will transfer from an Enduro to a SC 5010 obviously 26 - 650b so wheels and forks are out but what about the cranks, detailers, dropper post etc. I assume it does but again no idea.
  14. Kaleb_t

Whats it worth? New S-works Enduro Frame

I have a warranty replacement 2014 S-works Enduro frame with CC Double Barrel (carbon 26). Its brand new and im thinking its time for a change. What would it be worth. Will be posting in the FS section this week just not sure what to ask for it. The RRP was $3999 but obviously not worth that...
  15. Kaleb_t

NSW Please delete

Delete please
  16. Kaleb_t

Shoes and pedals for new bike.

Ok so i just bought a carbon sb-66 and at the moment im riding with flat pedals but want to change. Ive all but decided on the XT trail pedals after reading peoples opinions on here but am un sure what shoes to get. I use the bike for basically everything from light DH to xc.
  17. Kaleb_t

Blur TR vs SB-66 vs Bronson vs Nomad ????

ok im about to lay down some of my hard earned on a new toy and have been trying to do some research first how ever the more i look and thin the more i change my mind on what i want. so here is the short list. i know they all are different and i know people will suggest other bikes but at the...
  18. Kaleb_t

NSW sold

Item: Leaf concept DLX Location:Penrith NSW 2750 Item Condition:extremely good condition hardly used Reason for selling: cash for Santa Cruz Nomad Price and price conditions:$1000 make an offer Extra Info:Leaf DLX with Rockshox Argyle RCT forks NS mint bars, Leaf stem FSA headset, Profile...
  19. Kaleb_t

NSW Sold

Item: 2009 Norco Rampage Large (with Hammerschmidt) Location: Penrith NSW Item Condition: Very good condition (tires around 60%) Reason for selling: Cash for Santa Cruz Nomad Price and price conditions:$850 make an offer Extra Info: bought this bike new in 09 as a first bike then ended up...
  20. Kaleb_t

NSW Sold

Item: Leaf concept DLX Location:Penrith NSW 2750 Item Condition:extremely good condition hardly used Reason for selling: cash for Santa Cruz Nomad Price and price conditions:$1000 make an offer Extra Info:Leaf DLX with Rockshox Argyle RCT forks NS mint bars, Leaf stem FSA headset, Profile...