2. P

post up your bmx (s)

specs request
  3. P

The riding thread.

how many are they up too?
  4. P

The New Sh*t Thread

I would for say $20 or $30, they look just like heaps of shirts found in general pants etc etc
  5. P

post up your bmx (s)

is that cammaray park?
  6. P

The riding thread.

grind box idea is epic, planning to do that with a friend soon but maybe a tiny bit higher. Learnt hop bars today, but only going super slow. Pretty much made my afternoon, i had been trying on and off for a few weeks and slightly changed my technique today and then after a few tries it just...
  7. P

Bike checks that you fancy.

http://thecomeupbmx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=66084
  8. P

Bike checks that you fancy.

9. P

post up your bmx (s)

Very nice, but please dont tell me your getting rid of the sunday!
  10. P

post up your bmx (s)

long time no post from me but: finally got a padded seat! will get better picks asap
  11. P

The riding thread.

Snapped my sprocket today, however santa bought me a new one for christmas to replace it so its all good! Also, on monday i am swapping my Federal V2 for a Madera Cassette, prettty stoked! Does anyone know how to work out how long my spokes should be to lace the madera to my Hazard light?
  12. P

what grips

Kink alpha.
  13. P

The riding thread.

Learnt opposite feebles to easy 180 on my first attempt, 1 hour after learning opposite grinds :) Also, does anyone else on here play Modern Warfare 2 on Xbox Live here? im patttt123 on XboxLive, im only rank 10 but still add me if you have it
  14. P

post up your bmx (s)

Soooooo dope man.
  15. P

post up your bmx (s)

Thanks man. thanks heaps, its been going real good im really happy with it, and im yet to dent it/badly scratch it so its still looking all nice as well.
  16. P

post up your bmx (s)

Thanks heaps (:
  17. P

post up your bmx (s)

Now with four pegs and Profile Stem. More manly seat to come, quite possibly an animal pivital set up with the "a" on it, and a hazard light front wheel after christmas sometime.
  18. P

The riding thread.

Does it cost extra to ride the foam pit? Also, im getting kinda over the coaster, i rode a friends bike with a cassette today and reliased i kinda missed backpedalling. Does anyone, prefferably in the Sydney are want to swap me a decent back wheel with black hub spokes and rim for my...
  19. P

The riding thread.

Had a crack at Luc-e on ledges today, i can do them everytime by getting into double pegs then going into luc-e, but i cant work out how to go straight into luce. Also, im now running four pegs.
  20. P

The riding thread.

I couldnt be happy with my Federal V2.