Search results

1. F

VIC Sold

?...............
  2. F

BH Lynx 4.8 29

Not quite the feather weight build that Steve24 is working on but this suits my purposes extremely well. Apologies for the phone pic. Frame - BH Lynx 29 (Large) Rear shock - Fox Float CTD Kashima W/remote 120mm Front shock/fork - Fox Float 32 Ecolution CTD 120mm Handlebars - Thomson cross...
  3. F

WTB: 100mm 29er Duellie (carbon)

Item: 100mm 29er Duellie (Carbon) Location: Melbourne (or within 150km) Price range/Willing to Pay: up to $3000 (Depending on model/spec) Extra Info: L/XL in size. Something with a ETT between 615-630mm. No offense to those with...
  4. F

Which XC forks to choose Recon 351 or Recon Sl solo air

Have a little dilemma on which forks to go with on my new frame (2010 felt virtue 2) The bike comes with the 2010 model recon SL solo airs but i also have a set of very good condition Recon 351 from 2008 that have just been rebuilt. Both are 120mm travel I liked the 351's but the new SL's...
  5. F

Phillip Island trails

I’m heading down to Phillip Island over the weekend and the wife suggested I bring my bike along and try and get an XC ride in if the chance arises (God bless her) I’m not one to look a gift horse in the mouth but I’ve never ridden down that way before. Is anyone familiar with the area? Are...