Search results

1. G

Mt Beauty XC course - Fires.

I've been monitoring the Mt Beauty fire situation on the Sentinel website and saw today that there is a hotspot just to the south of Mt Beauty and looks awefully close to the XC course there. I was thinking of going down there in the next couple of weeks for riding and was wondering if any...
  2. G

NSW XC State titles Sun July 16th 2006

They'll be at the Manly Warringah MTB Club course at Arcadia. It's a fun technical course. No climbs, just lots of windy track with rocky drops and short steep pinches. All the details on their website: http://www.mwmtb.com/
  3. G

Emus at Red Hill

Anybody else seen them? We ran into a group of 4 emus while riding at Red Hill (Sydney northern beaches) yesterday. They ran in away in front of us for about half a kay. Any ideas of how they got there?
  4. G

Notable builders of race wheels

I have have bought some spiffy new hubs and I want to build up a set of race specific wheels for my Cross Country bike. Can anybody suggest some wheel builders here in Sydney who have a good name for building excellent race wheels?
  5. G

NSW State Round - Penrose, now a road race

Well not quite, but it's a 30km fire trail loop with only a little climbing. Has anybody ridden the course? Since it looks like rain, any clues on how it will handle the wet?