Search results

1. fergo

Sold!

Have they been sold? Did payment pend?
  2. fergo

VIC 2015 InterWinter Series. 4 races 4 Clubs, May 17 / June 14 / July 12 / Aug 2

Is there an age limit to entering? I have a junior (16yo) from our club wanting to race. He rides twice a week at Wombat and locally around Sunbury. The entryzone details don't mention juniors.
  3. fergo

Let's make a toolbox!

Does anyone else see the flaw in making a seat post thinner? Castration time!
  4. fergo

NSW sold

Yeah, what he said ^^^^^ Also, only 1 road shoe?? lol
  5. fergo

Long travel xc race bike???

Giant now have an Anthem Advanced SX with 120mm forks on their 27.5 carbon model. http://flowmountainbike.com/post-all/giant-and-liv-2015-range-highlights/
  6. fergo

VIC SOLD - Ritchey P-29 Hard Tail

After a long wait, its now sold. Thanks
  7. fergo

VIC No Frills Fridays is back 13th June at the Youies.

How frequent are the rounds and how many? Cheers
  8. fergo

Multi day events

Forrest festival Bike Buller 2014
  9. fergo

VIC Otway Odyssey 27th April 2014

Rode red carpet today and it was dry but not dusty. Looking forward to a dry OO!
  10. fergo

The dedicated WOODEND Thread

If we were using the bush walking tracks they made (0km)and littering their trail, they would have something to whine about. Tell them to mind their own business or make their own tracks. While they're out there, ask them to pick up the VB and Jim beam cans and shot gun cartridges from the motor...
  11. fergo

Price drop - $3800 ono.
  12. fergo

BUMP - lots of views, no-one interested?? Any suggestions would be welcome.
  13. fergo

There's a bit of room to move. Make an offer and save on a new one!
  14. fergo

ITEM: SOLD - RITCHEY P-29er Hard Tail Location: Metro Melb, VIC Item Specs: Frame - Chromoly triple butted P-29er RITCHEY (MEDIUM 5’7” to 6’1”) with sliding dropouts Size - Medium Suspension Fork - CTD 2014 FOX 29er 100mm Travel Brake Set - Magura Marta SL – Carbon Lever Drive...
  15. fergo

VIC Wombat 24 hour 6/7 December 2014

I just did the first half of the 6+6 and the track was great. Heaps of singletrack (lets face it, its what we want) and no real hard or technical parts. There wasn't a part of the track where I went, "oh man not this bit". Catering by Cammeray Waters was delicious and other sponsors had a great...
  16. fergo

VIC Wombat 24 hour 6/7 December 2014

I would agree that the course is mostly dry. I got home last night after 1 lap and still hosed the bike off. There were a few puddles of pooled water with hard bases, but definitely no sloppy bits. It wont be like Redesdale or previous Forrest 24hrs. The wetter parts are the older sections of...
  17. fergo

1st Roadie Purchase

My first real roadie was a CAAD10 with 105. Bought it to do Around the Bay and upgrade from the second hand repco I bought in 1994. I enjoyed riding it so much I started doing more roadie events and the Alpine Classic. Joined a road club and ride with them weekly around Macedon and have just...
  18. fergo

Indie

What about http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-au/bikes/model/seek.3/14897/66438/ ?
  19. fergo

Ride pics

Take it easy. Not everyone can be a sports car. I like to think of myself as a 4WD!
  20. fergo

Ride pics

Otway Shorty 2013 - 6 weeks after getting my cast off my broken leg!