Search results

1. p0mm13

BMX me + my mates custom bikes

me and my mate (jason)'s bikes that we built completely from scratch....Just recently got brand new paint jobs (also custom) Mines the blue and white :)
  2. p0mm13

BMX my custom bmx

my fully custom bmx - painted it this colour the other day :)
  3. p0mm13

stupid question but what does 'bump' mean

hey guys this may be a really stupid question but i'm new to Rotorburn and i've found people posting 'bump' or 'bump to the top' on ALOT of threads, could someone PLEASE explain what this means.. thanks
  4. p0mm13

Weather forecast

hey guys i think it would help us riders ALOT if you put up the forecast for the weather daily, it doesn't have to be a whole weather report just what to expect in the next couple of days or something. cheers
  5. p0mm13

GT or DK?

hey guys i ride BMX and i've pretty much wrecked my frame and have bent the bottom bar of the frame :P could any of you please tell me what frame would be good for dirt jumping (BMX) in terms of strength and how light they are. The GT and DK frames i'm looking at are both '08 models, and are...
  6. p0mm13

What frame should i get?

Can anyone help me please? I currently have a number of frames but they are all old and are not really very safe to ride (A Huffy, Haro and some chinese brand :S) :P what would you recommend, that is at a cheap price and good for dirt riding? thanks guys any help will be much appreciated :)