Search results

1. Hayes94

Danny's back!

Most amazing video of danny yet. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj6ho1-G6tw
  2. Hayes94

freeride hardtail

had a few bikes in mind but im a little curious on what you guys have to mention. im looking for a really good hardtail freeride. i already have one but want to get a new one , something better. thanks in advance.
  3. Hayes94

need urgent help finding a bike

Here's the deal! For Christmas mum and dad are giving me $1500 towards a bike and i got 200 in the bank. So long story short i have $1700. nothing more. I'm a trail rider who enjoys a few track jumps, drops and what-not. I was wondering whether i could get a few ideas of bikes off the...
  4. Hayes94

Place to ride in newcastle???

I only know a handfull of places to ride in Newcastle but i seem to get bored of them a little. So i'm up for all suggestions, tell me where to ride in Newcastle and sunnonding areas?
  5. Hayes94

HELP! Dont know how to take my front wheel off!!

OK, OK this sounds a little stupid but i need a bit of help with my bike, So my bike is a Cove Stiffee with Pike front forks, and my brother shows me how to take the front wheel off and now i cant remember how. He showed me over a month ago and now i'm stuffed. It is a barrel pin and i really...
  6. Hayes94

New sticker thread with everything updated

So let’s make an updated version of the sticker thread as some off the emails are old and mostly unused…….. S.A.S.E Foes racing: Foes racing 62 north sierra madre blvd. Pasadena, California 91107 SRAM: SRAM 1333 N. Kingsbury, 4th Floor Chicago, Illinois 60622 Attn...
  7. Hayes94

north shore

what is north shore?????????????????