Search results

1. C

DH spots around perth

Thinking of moving west. I know of Wellington mill and nanup. Any other spots around Perth to ride. Has to be more than 2 decent dh tracks.
  2. C

Boxxer servicing.

I'm looking for somewhere to service my world cup boxxers. Western or north western suburbs if possible. Any feedback, good or bad will be appreciated.
  3. C

new to area

g'day peoples. i've just moved back to melbourne from rockhampton qld. i'm living in mill park and was wondering if there was anyone around this area that rides downhill and wouldn't mind showing me around? i went to the you yangs shuttle day last week end. it was a great day but would like some...
  4. C

dh info for melbourne

i'm thinking of moving to melbourne. what your opions on best riding spots for dh. i'm thinking either mill park or hoppers crossing because i have family in those areas. also i work in the cabinet making field, which area is better for jobs. interested to hear your thoughts on the matter. thanks.
  5. C

looking for devinci

can anyone help me find a devinci retailer, or importer in australia? been searching but i can't find one. any state but i live in qld. cheers.