Search results

1. K

2009 National Champs (Downhill)

hey i asked on page 4? sorry but i really want some photos of me 282, black fox gear, full black sox, giant glory dh1 black/ grey
  2. K

mundaring!!!shuttles every sunday

hey is anyone looking to participate in some shuttles??? or is anyone offering shuttles??? im 17 i have my liscence im looking to take turns with doing shuttles with somebody
  3. K

DH my new play date

nice bike stay off the juicy's, need to be bleed too much
  4. K

will riding a Ht on Downhill tracks smooth your style?

a lil when your on a hardtail u cant hit the bigger rocks that you would like to u your dually, ur pedalling is usually alot easier on smooth parts and u can speed jump and pump corners alot better, all in all its a complete different riding style, but i thought it helped me with my confidence...
  5. K

Muppet that caused 60 bike pile up last year is truely a knob

i hope well i hope he gets what he deserves in the end, it doesnt matter what happens now all the karma will come straight at him at once :cool:
  6. K

AUS National DH Championships - Final Results

hmmm once the tour starts again it will be back to good ole sambo kickin ass
  7. K

still desperite found any???
  8. K

2009 National Champs 26-1-2009

awww righto, cheers
  9. K

oh? so u didnt get any of the group a races either?
  10. K

details im number 282 with a drawn on number riding a Giant glory dh1, wearing black fox gear although on the practice day im in a black and white jersy with a black/blue/white helmet thanks
  11. K

details hey man, im number 282 with a drawn on plate, riding a glory DH1, wearing black fox gear although on the practice day im in a black and white jersy with a black/blue/white helmet thanks
  12. K

Perth coaching

im looking for a good coach in perth has anyone got the going rate per hour or are u a coach? thanks