Search results

1. J

need sum local advice

im just moving back to perth im 13 im gonna liv in rockingham area i think wat are some local tracks, trails and skate parks for bmx id prefer on tracks they will hav some jumps:confused:
  2. J

Need peoples Descions

im 13 im bying a new bmx i will want a bike with good brakes gyro a small pedal disk prefered colour black it will go good on a dirt trail of jumps and skate park and ramps can handle alot of big stacks and can be able to try new tricks on it. would eastern bikes, hoffman bikes, dk bikes, haro...
  3. J

need sum local advice

im moving back to perth from living in nz 4 a year living in rockingham area i think just looking 4 a bike park or bike trail im 13 im a keen rider i like jumps and skate park ramps ill giv anything a go doesnt matter iff its free or paying entry
  4. J

need advice on riding gear

im gonna by nee padds and lbow pads a new helmet should i get hand pads or gloves if gloves wat sort
  5. J

need some tyre advice

i got my haro sum new maxis max daddy tyers 4 dirt and the skate park and wen eva im riding and take my hands off the bars it leans to 1 side on the old haro tyers it didnt used to do that u guys no y or how to stop it
  6. J

need major help

iv got a haro and i want a new bmx i like dirt jumping and skate park ramps wat sort of bike shood i get i need something that will stand a few stacks as i will be trying new tricks:)
  7. J

Need some local nolage (or spelling lessons, will take whatever comes first)

hey im new to the site im 13 im a keen bmx rider im moving back to perth after living nz for a year moving to rockingham area i think just looking 4 a park or track with some jumps 4 some tricks or or just jumping my bmx the track could be free of entry or paying entry
  8. J

moving back to perth

i moved to new zealand but moving back gonna liv round rockingham area i think. im 13 just wondering if anyone of a bmx track that has jumps not to big but big that is free of entry or pay i hav a haro even if it is 1 jump ill giv it a go im a keen rider ill giv most thing a go ill try clear a...