Search results

1. B

my pov collection

A few clips from my australia day ride today. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzH3ZAgTWGE
  2. B

thanks bub

ok im making a thread for photos my daughter takes of me doing whatever. i just love the fact she likes to use my camera gear just as much as i do and manages to get some rad shots
  3. B

dh helmet what should i buy ?

im looking for a new dh helmet what are some good helmets that dont cost a fortune ?
  4. B

What size spring for rear shock ?

hi i was just wondering what size spring would be best for my rear shock it has a 300x3.25 on it now but i have had to tighten it up alot for it to feel ok also is there a limit as to how much you can tighten the spring ?
  5. B

good shops for dh gear southern side of melb ?

hi can anyone recomend any good shops on the south side of melbourne that mainly deal with dh gear and good for bike services cheers
  6. B

a few pics from today

took my new dh bike to some local dirt jumps to learn how to jump on it still got some work to go but learning how to pop it up a little now photos where taken by my 3 year old daughter with my phone
  7. B

DH My First DH MTB

i bought this 2010 cove shocker on the weekend its my first dh bike so im unsure about how to ujust the suspension to suit my weight any help on this would be much appreciated
  8. B

09 a line park edition

is this a good option for a first downhill bike ?