Search results

1. Bikeboy005

Jarred Graves to Specialized?

It's a done deal...!!!! So Jared confirmed on social media yesterday that he is leaving Yeti after 12 years. Riding my 575 is going to feel really strange. Good luck grubby!!! You are awesome. Just to digress slightly I was told by a staff member at a shop that no longer sells yeti that he...
  2. Bikeboy005

Inside Knowledge Spoke to a bike shop in Melbourne yesterday who sells a bike brand that the boys ride and he said Grubby ain't going anywhere and that he will ride that brand until he dies. So that sounds promising.
  3. Bikeboy005

I did see yesterday on the World EWS highlights video that Jared was saying that Ritchie was coming out to Australia to train and how fantastic the results were for him and Ritchie so maybe it's all crap. And the Yeti boys should stick with the old Turqoise and Yellow colours. The 30th...
  4. Bikeboy005

Hey there everyone. Was reading on Facebook today from the Yetifan page and they are saying Jared " the Swiss Army knife of mountain biking" Graves will be racing with Specialized in 2016? What the Funk? Anyone know anything? This is huge!!!!
  5. Bikeboy005

Gravey Train

Well Said Dozer.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Bikeboy005

Gravey Train

What the fuck does Jared Graves have to do to get nominated for MTB Cyclist of the Year? The man is a machine. 2013 World Champ DH 3rd (on an endure bike) 2013 World Enduro Series 2nd Overall I don't know how the selection criteria works but they must be blind to the best overall rider in the...
  7. Bikeboy005

VIC Sold

Ill take the 2x2.25. Have PM'd you.
  8. Bikeboy005

QLD Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is included Hi there. What is it exactly you are selling and for what price? I am interested in the whole bike.
  9. Bikeboy005

VIC FULL CUSTOM 29ER “The Prospector” SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!

Bump Hey. Bumpty Bump. Buy me. I am in great in 29.
  10. Bikeboy005

2006 Santa Cruz Chameleon

Bump Bumpty bump
  11. Bikeboy005

Thanks CragS Hey thanks craig for that sound piece of advice. I do think the pike is a very underated for especially the 454 dual air. Really smooth and all you have to do is put the right amount of air in it for your weight.I will say the 317's are little on the light side for me at 92 kilos...
  12. Bikeboy005

Banshee Morpine - new photo!

Niiiiiiiccccceee Love this bike. Red and White splice. Beautiful piece of hardtail bling.
  13. Bikeboy005

Frame - Santa Cruz Chameleon (Limited Edition Ano Red) Size Large Front shock/fork - 2008 Rock Shox Pike 454 Dual Air Handlebars - Easton DH Carbon Stem - Thomson Elite Headset - Chris King Grips - Oury Lock ons Saddle - Fizik Gobi Seatpost - FSA Carbon Front brake - Avid Elixer Carbon...
  14. Bikeboy005

BUmp Bumpty Bump....Buy me..I look good in grey and gold. I need a new home.
  15. Bikeboy005

Bump Bump up baby. Have a look at this bike. Gold and Grey is God!!!!!!
  16. Bikeboy005

Bump Bumpty bumpty bump