Search results

1. aquaman

Easy Trails

Hi all. I am recovering from a broken leg and I am pleased to say my Physio has suggested some easy mountain biking as part of my rehab. Can anyone recommend some nice gentle trails near Sydney? Nothing too hilly or too technical. I live in the Lower North Shore. I have recently ridden...
  2. aquaman

Another bike collection day coming soon!

Hi, Bicycles for Change is a volunteer run not-for-profit that collects unwanted mountain bikes and ships them to communities in need. Your old bike could help someone get access to food, water, education, employment and healthcare. We have a new container that we need to fill with...
  3. aquaman

Bike Collection Day this Saturday at St Ives Showground

Hi, Bicycles for Change is a volunteer run not-for-profit that collects unwanted mountain bikes and ships them to communities in need. Your old bike could help someone get access to food, water, education, employment and healthcare. We have a new container that we need to fill with...
  4. aquaman

Charity bike collection day 17th May - St Ives Showground

Bicycles for Humanity is a local charity that collects unwanted mountain bikes and ships them to communities in need in Namibia, Africa. Your old bike could provide someone with access to food, water, education, healthcare and employment. Our next bike collection day is Saturday 17th May at St...
  5. aquaman

Dirt/Street riders wanted for photography

Hi, I am looking for some BMX riders to photograph for a pictorial article about the BMX scene in NSW. Talented riders wanted within about two hours drive of Sydney CBD for 2 or 3 photo sessions about 2 hours long. Must be reliable and be prepared to co-operate to produce great photos...
  6. aquaman

Dirt Jumpers Wanted for photography

Hi, I am looking for some dirt jumpers to photograph for a pictorial article about the dirt jumping scene in NSW. Talented riders wanted within about two hours drive of Sydney CBD for 2 or 3 photo sessions about 2 hours long. Must be reliable and be prepared to co-operate to produce great...