Search results

1. Stint

NT Sold

Item: Fox FLOAT CTD Factory Series 200mm x 57mm Location: Darwin NT, pick up or will ship anywhere in Aus via Aus Post. Item Condition: Near new, off an Intense Carbine 27.5 frame. Reason for selling: Not required. Price and price conditions: $275 plus postage Extra Info: * Have put in 5...
  2. Stint

QLD Sold

Item: 2010 Boxxer Race (black) Location: Chapel Hill, Brisbane, Queensland. Item Condition: Excellent. These forks have seen nothing but local Brisbane downhill tracks. Reason for selling: To finance a new bike. Price and price conditions: sold Extra Info: * Minor scratches on the...
  3. Stint

QLD Sold

Item: Avid Code, front and rear brakes. Location: Chapel Hill, Brisbane, Qld Item Condition: Very good. Reason for selling: New bike, so I have no need for these anymore. Price and price conditions: $189 plus postage. Local pick up welcome. Extra Info: * Brake pads on front are brand...
  4. Stint

Hadley rear hub rebuilt

I currently have a Hadley 72pt engagement rear hub (R7.0), which is about 5 months old. Admittedly I have ridden the bike when it is wet, and I had the 6804 cartridge bearings replaced, as they were no good after that time. Last night, I pulled everything apart, degreased, and really put...
  5. Stint

QLD SOLD!! - 2004 Santa Cruz Bullit

Item: 2004 Santa Cruz Bullit w/ 5th Element Shock| Medium | Black. Location: Brisbane, will post at buyer's expense Item Condition: Excellent working order, with: * The 5th Element was fully serviced by Neezy five (5) months ago (costs $160); and * The pivots and bushes were replaced four...
  6. Stint

Full face option.. what you reckon?

Up until this year, most of the riding that I have been doing has been mainly single tracks, and more cross country orientated. Whilst I ride a Bullitt, the tracks that I had easy access to were as before mentioned. Having moved over to Brisbane at the start of the year, the amount of riding...
  7. Stint

Giant AC2 Frame (2004) *SOLD*

Item: Giant AC2 Frame 17" Grey; Location: Perth, WA; Item Condition: Never, never, used; Reason for selling: - Fund other life projects; and - Better letting such a beautiful beast out in the wild, rather than gathering dust in the garage. Price and price conditions: $649 (negotiable) -...
  8. Stint

Seat Height and Angles Configuration

How do you determine the best seat angle and height configuration for freeriding? I realise that because the type of riding involves a lot steeper chutes and bigger drops than cross country/trailriding, the seat pole would have to be a lot lower and hence, lose a lot more pedalling efficiency...
  9. Stint

Quick Reply box

I've been on a forum which also uses the same phpBB version as Farkin. They have a quick reply box at the bottom of the topic, and it only appears when you are logged in. It saves a whole heap of time, lets you scroll up on the thread when writing a post, and is really good for people who...
  10. Stint

To Bash Ring or not to Bash Ring

I'm currently getting a Santa Cruz Bullit built up, and I am at two minds as to get rid of the big ring, and replace it with a bash guard. Most of my riding thus far has been XC/trails orientated, but have been recently been looking into freeriding. So, the query is whether to get a bash...