1. D

Sold Sold

new pics added
  2. D

Lilydale bowl...

think your tyre is on back to front.
  3. D

Sold Sold

Item: Fit Hawk Frame Only Location: Sydney, Australia Item Condition: Basically New - purchased then built up - now selling as frame only Reason for selling: Creedence Bikes... Price and price conditions: $380 or make an offer... RRP $699.00 new. Extra Info: i am willing to ship the item...
  4. D

Went Riding today...

Thats great. Can you post a pic of a still from a video of you brushing your teeth?
  5. D

NSW Calling all Beecroft/Cheltenham riders

Nah, a guy called Matt Cooper. By the way who are you?/what do you ride? :confused:
  6. D

NSW Calling all Beecroft/Cheltenham riders

Trails in our area = Fail. Because we used to have 3 decent sets. and now there goneskies. Talking big jumps. The only jumps that work are ones on private property. :) Oldschool Cheltenham - Courtside circa 2004 http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/457996/ Other Side - Oval Side circa 2004...
  7. D

Guy riding a stolen bike?

Im assuming hydraulic brakes. Did he have 1 finger on the lever or his whole hand? That gives it away easily, like all those photos with hot chicks posing doing the fist around the lever. Lolzor.
  8. D

BB Noise!

Maybe its to small. You have to get the right size or it slides around in the bb. I dont run one for that reason, because i couldnt be bothered cutting one to size.
  9. D

Your anti-theft devices?

You live in scone..they dont steal bike there they steal horses. I recomend keeping your horse in your bed. And during the day ride it to school.
  10. D

Brakless Shoes

get some RM williams. there sick and they look good too. ive been running a pair for about 4 months.
  11. D

lightest out there...

What about those chris doyle concord forks from demolition? are there any forks lighter than them? sit at 31.7oz
  12. D

Hmm.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=FpXV9JtZofo bubbles lol.
  13. D

[HOW TO]Make your cassette tick louder.

Or you could just get a we the people hub. Thats probably the loudest hub around.
  14. D

Can you say "snapped eastern reaper much?" beware eastern riders.

Do you think he want to sell it second hand? Im thinking of starting flatland.
  15. D

Front wheel swap...

Anyone have a Gsport front wheel (chrome) or some sort of chrome front wheel equivalent with silver spokes and silver/chrome hub they want to trade for a Fly Rim with gold Ti spokes laced to a white demo bulimia hub? And i don't want your piece of shiet bubbled black chrome demo rim.
  16. D

selling rails/frame repairs

Steel prices went up 17% on Monday and are for casted to go up 25% some time in August. Just a little thought.
  17. D

An Image or Two.

No... his name is bubbles.
  18. D

Titanium and Cromoly Cranks

Theres a special grease that comes with profile called anti fuse. Maybe it comes with demolition cranks? But if they do fuse then you will have wombolts.
  19. D

The adventures of Pete and Phil, Part 1.

Why the long face? It looks like such a lovely day?
  20. D

Youtube/videogoogle/etc bmx video thread

I haven't been bothered reading the posts above but odyssey electronica is up on Google video. Personally i didn't think it was that good. Just cool titles. :o