Search results

1. T

Lowered Manitou Minute topping out

You have hit the nail on the head i think. From my online diagnosis/speculation, there might be two things going on, both related to the air side, i dont think the damping side has anything to do with this problem. Maybe drop me an email at tech"at"dirtworks.com.au with your phone number or...
  2. T

PUSH Boxxer kits IN STOCK

Ok! Sorry for the late response guys, I was only alerted to the recent discussion in this thread a little while ago... Our labour charge would be around the $60-$70 mark to install it. The Kit includes: New dust wipers/oil seals, the custom shimmed (to your weight) hi-flow rebound piston...
  3. T

Fox 40 Plushness

Ramping up in the last part of your travel could be damper related. We have seen this in the past and it is usually down to a worn bladder in the base of the cartridge which is either as hard as a rock or it has allowed oil to leak into it. The bladder needs to have no leaks so it can...
  4. T

Dirtworks - Push Tuning

There is no plan for Push upgrades for the Brain shocks at this stage. Thats great feedback Fezi! We appreciate good or bad feedback so we can hopefully try and improve things.
  5. T

Need shock FULLY serviced quick.

Roughly $159 (prices may vary). Thats for the Vanilla RC.
  6. T

DHX5 leaking air

I assume that the shock is a DHX 5.0 coil because Tim Flooks doesn't sevice DHX Airs to my knowledge. In which case there are only 2 ways the air can go, into the oil or out around the air valve and end cap. If it is escaping into the oil then your shock will be inconsistant and slurp. In...
  7. T

stupid hayes self adjusting brakes

If you have a few Hayes sets then a bleed kit wont go astray. They are always going to be a handy thing after a long ride or several small rides as the fluid gets dirty and that when things start to break down. I would say if you love to tinker then go for it, Hayes have plenty of info on...
  8. T

stupid hayes self adjusting brakes

How old are the brakes? It sounds very much like a hose problem on one if not both ends of the brake (the alloy fitting at the caliper end is press fit onto the hose and sometimes there can be a peice of metal that folds over and closes up the hole for the fluid). Before you take it to...
  9. T

Dirtworks - Push Tuning

Yes you will need to pay for a re tune, but it will not be as bad as people think. Once your shock has had the Push upgrade then any other changes from then on are minor cost wise (shims, labour re oil and gas). We have alot of faith in the system Darren and the guys at Push has in place...
  10. T

Dirtworks - Push Tuning

Yes it will void your warranty but we do offer a 90 day warranty on our work. Like i said i think most people will look at the Push option when it comes time for their first service (some will want their shock pushed right away and thats great as well). Anyway we are not trying to convince...
  11. T

Dirtworks - Push Tuning

Umm no, Its only $300 as the service (or rebuild) is included. That $300 is for Floats and RP shocks though, we have not worked out a price on DHX stuff yet as we do not know what is needed (we have most of the parts but it would not be a "Push" upgrade if it was not done the same as how...
  12. T

Dirtworks - Push Tuning

Hi All, This is Paul and Trevor from the Dirt works Work shop. What Hucker said is true. Forks will be next year. Other brand stuff also next year as we want to get to know the Push system with something we know very well. Still waiting on DHX stuff. Shops will be getting their...