Search results

1. R

Building transition patrol. What seat is recommended?

I am nearly finished building my transition patrol. Have no idea what seat to get. Please help with recommendations. Thanks.
  2. R

Qr adapters for mavis crossmax st

Does anyone have a set of 15mm to qr adapters for mavic crossmax st they would like to part with?
  3. R

Toowoomba riding spots and "tour guides"

Hello all. I am moving back to Toowoomba in a few weeks, well Wyreema. I was wondering where all the good "all mountain" type trails are and would anyone like to show me some of them?
  4. R

Hadley rear 10mm thru axle replacement

Anyone got any ideas on a 10mm rear thru axle I could purchase? After many years of quality service my Hadley axle has decided to die. Thanks.
  5. R

DJ BLK MRKT Killswitch

Here is my BLK MRKT Killswitch. One of the last ones available in Australia. 22inch toptube. So good to jump. Will do a spec sheet if people are interested.
  6. R

yeti all mountain event march 2&3.

So on march 2&3 they have the last yeti am race in beechworth. Looked it up and its about 800km each way from singleton. I would be keen to hit up this race but dont trust my car that much. So basically has anyone thought/decided to head down from the hunter? I have fuel money and accomadation...
  7. R

overseas vs local purchasing.

yes i know this topic has been done to death. but i thought i would share my experience. i ordered some gopro mounts on thursday from a store in sydney. creditcard payment went through on thursday. check email this morning and have an email regarding my order. order is processed and should post...
  8. R

front caliper mounting

How do I mount a non-postmount caliper onto postmount forks? Is it just a matter of purchasing the correct mount?
  9. R

tracks near singleton?

Hello all. I have recently moved to singleton and just purchased a secondhand intense 5.5. When i've finished the build I will be keen to hit some trails on it. Any ideas of any good trails less than a couple hours travel from singleton?
  10. R

What to do if no reply from seller after payment?

I paid for a set of pedals last thursday from ant27 and have heard no reply. I even found him on facebook and sent him a message on there. So what am I to do? I dont know this guy personally but would appreciate help from anyone that does. What are my options?
  11. R

Ashgrove dirtjumps

Hi I live in Toowoomba and was planning on having a ride on my black market in Brisbane on the weekend. Was wondering if anyone knows of the condition of these jumps and is it worth the effort? If not I will just hit up the closet bmx track to where I will be staying. Thanks for any info.
  12. R

Toowoomba Dirtjumps

I live out at wyreema and was wondering if there is any dirtjumps in toowoomba? Also there is some crappy dirtjumps out here at wyreema that im going to try and convince the council to fix seeing as they built them originally.
  13. R

Toowoomba bike shops

Not sure if this is the right area to make this post but i thought if fitted. But i have just relocated to Toowoomba from Brisbane and was wondering about the local bikeshops. What are the good shops in town for parts and service? I race bmx and hardly ride my mountainbikes, so it will be for...
  14. R

DJ 200? Blk mrkt mob

This is my BLK MRKT Mob. Not sure what year. But it arrived in oz in the first shipment, so yeah ive had it ages. Frame - BLK MRKT Mob 21.5" Front shock/fork - BLK MRKT rigid. Handlebars - BLK MRKT bada bing 2" Stem - Thomson 50mm Headset - FSA impact Grips - United something...
  15. R

Cracked thomson faceplate

was wondering if anyone else has had their faceplate on a thomson stem crack? yes i know it has a lifetime warranty and yes i am getting one for free. am interested as i had hardly ridden the bike on which it was.