Search results

1. K

Sold XTR Groupset 2x10 SOLD

Cool, I would like to take the whole set. You posted $350 ONO, I know you would prefer local pick-up but I live on the Gold Coast, would you be able to post it for $350 all up??? As well, do you accept Paypal as payment (I can pay a bit extra to cover fees if so)? Thanks. Kirk
  2. K

Sold XTR Groupset 2x10 SOLD

Hi there, wondering if you could tell me if your groupset is still available? Thank you. Kirk
  3. K

ACT SOLD Fox Float CTD 29er 100mm Taper QR15 with remote

Hi there, I'm interested in buying your fork and am wondering if it is still available?? Thanks. Kirk
  4. K

Sports bras with heart rate monitor sleeve? Know any?

Cateye Try this one: http://www.cateye.com/en/product_detail/252
  5. K

FOUND Helmet and sunnies - RETURNED.

Have been returned to owner.....
  6. K

Wanted - Chameleon Med.

What: Santa Cruz Chameleon Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on frame/condition Location: Brisbane Extra Info: Just looking for a good condition medium Chameleon frame.....
  7. K

Sold please delete

Still for sale???
  8. K

white os bars

I have a pair of Whits Syncros Gain 7075 handlebars - 2 rides old - oversize, uncut, 25mm rise, 630mm long. It was an experiment and I just feel more comfortable with my old ones. I paid $125.00 for them so I would like to get around the $60 mark. I also have a 90mm Syncros Bear Hug stem as...
  9. K

20mm hub - got one!! - Delete

What: Any cheap-ass 20 mm hub to use as a rack attachment, doesn't have to be pretty.
  10. K

Sold

Item: Manitou Axel Comp reverse-arch suspension forks - 80MM travel Location:Brisbane Item Condition:They are in good condition with NO marks or scratches on the stancions. There are some paint marks on the lowers from regular/normal use. The steerer is 21cm long, disc brake only, preload...
  11. K

Rear shock

Hey dude, you actually need a 7.875" long X 2" stroke shock for your Stinky. Check out the attachment www.konaworld.uk.com/kona2u/2004tech/Frame-Fork-Shock%20Tech.pdf I have a 5th Element of those dimensions in excellent condition. I'm in Brisbane as well and want $250 for it. Let me...
  12. K

Hope M4 __SOLD__

13. K

Aireal 20mm***SOLD***

Still here.....
  14. K

Aireal 20mm***SOLD***

Item:Aireal Switch Hub 3X laced to a Ceramic 32H Mavic D521 with black double-butted spokes. Location:Brisbane Item Condition:Excellent...wheel is straight and true with no flat spots.` Reason for selling:Too many wheels, it is just sitting around. Price and price conditions:$150 Extra...
  15. K

Marzocchi 66rc ***SOLD***

can do $650. . . .
  16. K

Sold Please Delete

wheel sent you a pm.....
  17. K

Marzocchi 66rc ***SOLD***

Item:***SOLD***
  18. K

Rear Wheel (DH or FR)

Sorry, should have mentioned that the rim and spokes are brand new, it was just built. The hub is older though, @1 year.
  19. K

Rear Wheel (DH or FR)

I have a Mavic D521 laced to a Dice Roulette rear hub with DT Swiss butted spokes...$150 and it's yours (plus postage if need be)
  20. K

Sold

Item: WTB SpeedDisc Wheels Location:Brissy Item Condition:Brand New Reason for selling:Not needed Price and price conditions:$180 for the pair. Extra Info:Brand new, never ridden. Came off new bike, but don't need them. Have Shimano Deore Disc hubs, so std quick-release hubs.