Search results

1. P

NSW 2013 Yeti SB66 - Large *SOLD*

Bike is sold!
  2. P

Price drop. Have found a new bike and the Yeti has to go.
  3. P

Thanks for that. As I mentioned I can email pics for those who are interested.
  4. P

Price updated
  5. P

Item: 2013 Yeti SB66 Location: Sydney, NSW Item Condition:Excellent Reason for selling:Bike no longer suits my riding style. I am moving onto something with less travel. Price and price conditions:$2500 negotiable - Make an offer Extra Info: Frame size: Large (150mm travel) Wheels...
  6. P

NSW Sold

Hey nicho. I am interested in your yeti. Just wondering how much travel the bike has front and rear? Any idea of bike weight? What shock are you using on the rear? Where in sydney are you located? Regards Patrick
  7. P

Grosvenor DH Session

This Grosvenor in North Wahroonga? If so it's good to see someone has done a bit of work up there. Me and my mates built tracks up there almost 10 years ago. There was always so much potential.
  8. P

WANTED mtb shoes

Got a pair of specialized shoes...worn about 3 times. Ive only had them about 2 weeks. Thinking of selling them since clipless isnt really my thing. They are size 45 euro....so should still fit you ok. If you're interested at all let me know
  9. P

WTB: Strap/Tie on bike carrier

Item: Strap/tie on bike carrier Location: Sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: Cheap. Just tell me what you got and how much Extra Info: Must be compatible for sedan. So long as it works I dont care about condition or anything
  10. P

Specialized or Cannondale???????

Just bought the Specialized stumpjumper comp myself. Ive only had a few chances to ride since its been so wet but I can already tell Ive made the right decision. It looks great, its light and manoevres very easily.Very easy to throw around. Riding up hills is an absolute breeze. I am not a...
  11. P

sold

Is this sold or still for sale?
  12. P

Giant Trance/Trance X

To all the Trance x owners in this thread, what do you think the bike's limit is in terms of terrain/drops etc. The reason I ask is I am ready to buy a bike but cant decide between the trance x1 or the reign 1. I am not really a freerider and wont be looking to do big drops (just the odd drop...
  13. P

Giant Trance/Trance X

Has anyone ridden both the X2 and X1? I have ridden the X2 but was struck by how stiff and unresponsive the rear suspension was. It really didnt feel 5". Is this because the pro pedal is "active" all the time, thus reducing bob etc?? Does that mean that the X1 is going to be noticeably plusher...
  14. P

Correct bike size

Yeah its a dual suspension but for xc/general trail riding. 19" would be perfect but they dont make one. 18 is slightly too cramped so 20" seems to be the best. As for the rule of standing over the top tube I was not aware of this but its great news as I am almost positive there was a good...
  15. P

Correct bike size

I am looking at a bike at my local LBS but am unsure of whether it is the right size for me. It is a large (20") and I am 6 foot and 95kg. It feels great in the cockpit. My arms arent stretched out heaps, I have good control of the bike and I just feel really comfortable. The problem is that...
  16. P

2007 Giant reign or 2008 Trance X2

Well originally I was looking at the 07' Reign 1 because there is a second hand one for a really decent price. But I popped into my LBS today and test rode the 08' reign 1 and was blown away. I really felt as though the bike would be able to handle anything. The suspension was super plush, yet...
  17. P

Sold!

Mate would u sell the bike as a complete? If so how much
  18. P

2007 Giant reign or 2008 Trance X2

Ok I've made up my mind and decided that I am either going to go a mint condition 2007 Giant reign 1 or a 2008 Trance x2. I want to do all mountain type riding both up and downhill. From what I have read the Reign seems to get the nod as it has 6" of travel yet can still climb well and is...
  19. P

Ghost Bicycles vs Specialized

Does the ghost ERT/AMR have the ability to lock out the suspension? I dont mind the extra travel but I'd like the option to lock it out. The weight seems fairly similar about 1.5kg or so, so I assume there wouldnt be too much difference in uphill riding?
  20. P

Ghost Bicycles vs Specialized

I have recently decided to get back into riding as my fitness is less than desirable. I am planning on doing road/xc/singletrack riding and want something that is versatile for all these types of riding. I am seriously considering the new Specialized Fsr Xc comp. The dual suspension will be...