Search results

1. pwaydrive-fan

Sold

Sold sold sold
  2. pwaydrive-fan

what the F*ck

why are you putting my for sale ad in the sold section when i havnt sold my bike? i dont understand...
  3. pwaydrive-fan

2009 NS suburban $1000 if sold by next monday! with heaps of extras

yo i'm selling my ns suburban, great bike although its just sitting here not being used so it must find a new home, the brake is off in the picture because it is being fixed at the moment, it will be sold with a juicy 7, also comes with heaps of bike mags, a book on how to build a bike, a few...
  4. pwaydrive-fan

ACT [SWAP] my 26" for you bmx/24"

yo, i wanna swap my ns suburban 26" for a bmx or a 24" bike, please pm (do not reply to this thread) me with any offers http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?221044-2009-ns-subby theres a spec list and photos, can get more if you want also the pics are a little old, the bike now has red...
  5. pwaydrive-fan

2009 ns suburban for $1000 IF SOLD BY MONDAY!!! with heaps of extras

yo i'm selling my ns suburban, great bike although its just sitting here not being used so it must find a new home, the brake is off in the picture because it is being fixed at the moment, it will be sold with a juicy 7, also comes with heaps of bike mags, a book on how to build a bike, a few...
  6. pwaydrive-fan

2009 ns subby

yo waddup this is my 2009 ns suburban, its a sick bike and i hope you like it aswell :D heres a spec list C & C are welcome Frame - 2009 ns suburban 26" Rear shock - nufin brah Front shock/fork - argyle 318 Handlebars - ns district Stem - some ns one Headset - FSA the pig Grips - some primo...
  7. pwaydrive-fan

[STOLEN] (update) 2009 black norco 250 from dickson, canberra

hi, i was at work today (3rd, nov) and my bike was stolen from where it was locked up, the bike was pretty plain looking, black frame, blue pedals, blue chain, everything else was either white or black, there was also a red helmet stolen with the bike, i dont really have any pictures of the...
  8. pwaydrive-fan

my new ride.... norco 250

hey yall just picked up my bike today and although i havnt ridden it, i can tell its gunna be a hell of a lot of fun this one has replaced my old bike which was stolen so lets hope this one doesnt get stolen specs as listed below Frame – 2009 norco 250 Fork – Argyle 409's Handlebars –...
  9. pwaydrive-fan

STOLEN eastern night train

hi, my bike was stolen over night on the 18th of april from watson, canberra, ACT it was a 2007 frame with 2009 parts the frame was black with red parts rough spec list was 2007 black eastern night train frame with white and purple decals red back rim red grips, stem, seat, seat post...
  10. pwaydrive-fan

sold please delete

Sold sold sold
  11. pwaydrive-fan

can any 26" tire fit on a 26" rim?

hi, i am needing to buy a new back tire, and im going to order it from chainreactioncycles and i want to make sure i get the right size before i order it the only messurments i know about the tire i have now is that i need to buy 2.125 tubes, if that helps would i need to buy a tire with...
  12. pwaydrive-fan

buying of chainreactioncycles

hi, i recently purchesed a new wheel from CRC and i tried to track it in "recent order and order history" and nothing came up does this mean i havn't payed properly? and if so what should i do just on more thing, if i order a back wheel in custom wheel builder will it come assembled? thanks...
  13. pwaydrive-fan

what size back wheel?

hi, i have recently found out i have cracked my back rim and want to buy a new wheel instead of just a new rim, i have looked up my bike (2007 eastern night train) and it says it has 14mm drop outs the hub i have now is a stock eastern hub and i dont know the spacing, all i know is its 135 X...
  14. pwaydrive-fan

are fire eye exelerent hubs good?

hi, i am buying a new back wheel from CRC and the only hub thats fits on my eastern are the fire eye RS 12-14mm exelerent hubs i tried looking up reviews but they didn't have any for the specific hub, can someone please tell me if i should buy them or not thanks
  15. pwaydrive-fan

what is the best rear DJ wheel setup?

hi, i am wantig to buy a brand new DJ wheel from CRC custom wheel builder and cant decide on what to get. i am leaning towards a 12 tooth last zakk hub with red spank tweet tweet 32 hole i want a SS rear wheel with 10mm bolt up hubs i would like red rims and black hubs which arnt to...
  16. pwaydrive-fan

what is a good first DH bike

hi, i am interested in a downhill bike and i can't decide on what to get i dont want to get a SUPER good dh just incase i brake it or im not good enough for such a good bike my max price is 3000 and would prefer a brand new one i want an eight inch travel bike with tripple forks like a 2009...
  17. pwaydrive-fan

ACT Sold!!!

SOLD please delete
  18. pwaydrive-fan

will these forks fit on this hub?

i was wondering if i could fit these recons http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=41565 on to a 20mm eastern hub? some people say i can come say i can't please help
  19. pwaydrive-fan

how to change your sig

hi, this is really stupid comming from someone who as changed his sig. but i have forgoten how to change it can someone please help me sorry if i put this in the wrong section i didn't really know which one to put it in
  20. pwaydrive-fan

are mtx s-type rims good for dj/street?

i have a pair of sun ringle mtx s-types and they feel a bit to heavy is it just me or are they not all to good for dj, i have been looking for new wheels but i cant make my mind up can anyone help me with suggestions for a new front wheel? cheers