Search results

1. W

Looking for an old Canberra MTB pic

Hi All, I'm looking for an old photo which used to get thrown up occasionally. I just haven't been able to find it. It'd be at least 10 or 12 years old, was a real wide shot of the big, big road gap at Isaacs ridge, had a bit of a time lapse of a bike in a dozen or so positions through the air...
  2. W

ACT 2009 Eastern Night Train - SOLD

Item: 2009 Eastern Nighttrain Location: Canberra, ACT Item Condition: Very good, never been jumped at all Reason for selling: I bought it as a small, light cruiser to run with my dog, but now my girlfriend has gotten into cycling and bought a cross-country bike, so I need to update...
  3. W

SOLD - 2008 IronHorse Yakuza Kumicho

Item: '08 Yakuza Kumicho 17" Location: Canberra, ACT Item Condition: Pretty Good, ridden hard for about 3 months only. Reason for selling: Bought a Sunday Price and price conditions: $1500 with Juicy 3's, $1700 with Juicy 7's. ONO in both cases. Extra Info: 888RV fork Fox Van...
  4. W

What is the secret to fast, flat corners?

Hey, I have gotten into downhill riding kind of by accident and am really enjoying it. After having a BMX racing background (1980's) it is good to be going fast on a pushbike again. I have no problem with any of the jumps, gaps, rock garden tech type stuff, we have even built some timber...