Search results

1. R

Sold NEW Shimano XT M8000 Brakeset and 180mm Icetech Rotors

Would have just been a pic of some bubble wrap...
  2. R

Sold NEW Shimano XT M8000 Brakeset and 180mm Icetech Rotors

Item: NEW Shimano XT M8000 Brakeset with 180mm Icetech Rotors Location: North Melbourne Item Condition: These are brand new. Purchased as part of a groupset but decided not to use them (they are still in the bubble wrap) Reason for selling: Not being used Price and price conditions: $300 plus...
  3. R

Sold Sold

Item: Kona Unit Large Singlespeed (32-18) Location: North Melbourne, Vic Item Condition: Good, one year old, used as a commuter for 6 months. Ridden on dirt a handful of times. Few marks on frame (see pictures) Reason for selling: Not used anymore as upgraded to road bike Price and price...
  4. R

VIC Sold!

Bump and price drop
  5. R

VIC Sold!

Need this gone ASAP! Make an offer! Now $6000 ono
  6. R

VIC Sold!

Bump and price drop to $6500
  7. R

VIC Sold!

Bump and price drop to $6750
  8. R

VIC Sold!

Sold! Please remove
  9. R

VIC sold

sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. R

VIC Sold

BUMP and price drop
  11. R

VIC Sold

Price drop down to 2150, throw me an offer and I will consider it
  12. R

VIC Sold

Price drop to 2150
  13. R

VIC Sold

price drop to 2300
  14. R

VIC Sold

price drop to 2300
  15. R

VIC Sold

bump price drop
  16. R

VIC Sold

bump price drop
  17. R

VIC Sold

bump and price drop
  18. R

VIC Sold

Item: 2014 Trek Fuel ex8 29er size 19.5 (M) Location: Melbourne, Victoria Item Condition: used, bought in November, has had some upgrades, a few cosmetic scratches on frame and left crank arm has been scratched up due to extensive shuttling Reason for selling: need something with a little...
  19. R

VIC Sold

Item: 2014 Trek Fuel ex8 29er size 19.5 (M) Location: Melbourne, Victoria Item Condition: used, bought in November, has had some upgrades, a few cosmetic scratches on frame and left crank arm has been scratched up due to extensive shuttling Reason for selling: need something with a little...
  20. R

2014 EX8 Fuel or Trance 27.5 2

I rode the Fuel EX 9.8 at You Yangs on Sunday at the test day and i have to say it's an incredible bike! Rides uphill fast and and decends like a dream. Even smashed some runs on the DH track and it ate it up! I'd never ridden a 29er before so i was amazed at how well it handled, it was a bit...