1. B

VIC TRACER 275 Alloy Small - Fluro Yellow ***SOLD***

Sold Sold. Cheers TBG.
  2. B

PM headed your way.
  3. B

Item: Intense Tracer 275 Alloy Small Fluro Yellow Location: Elsternwick, Vic Item Condition: Used, not raced, scratches and a small downtube dent, fork decal scuffed from shuttles. Reason for selling: Not used and taking up space. Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Comes...
  4. B

Clip On Carrier - with Platform

deleted. Didn't read the question properly....
  5. B

VIC ENVE 740mm Riser bar - SOLD

Item: ENVE 740mm Riser bar Location: Gardenvale Vic Item Condition: Good condition Reason for selling: Upgraded to ENVE DH bar Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Marks on carbon from clamps but no crash damage or gouges. Pictures:
  6. B

VIC Avid XO Trail F & R >>>SOLD<<<

Item: Avid XO Trails Black front & rear Location: Gardenvale Melb. Item Condition: Used but clean and classy. Reason for selling: No longer required. Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Mounts and rotors not included. Lines trimmed. Pads have 70% left. Pictures:
  7. B

VIC Sold

Why? What has this fuck guy ever done for me?
  8. B

VIC Sold

Frame has been sold.
  9. B

VIC Sold

Under offer.
  10. B

VIC Sold

Item: 26" Charge Duster Black - Medium. Tange Prestige Double Butted tubeset. Location: Vic - Inner east. Item Condition: Used, good. Reason for selling: Not used and taking up space. Price and price conditions: SOLD. Local sale preferred but shipping available at purchasers expense...
  11. B

Wanted: Dropper Post

What SP diameter do you need?
  12. B

New Bars

ENVE offer crash replacement on all components incl. bars I believe.
  13. B

Rock Shox Avid bleed kit compatibility

reverb = suspension fluid. brakes = brake fluid. I would use the right tool for the right job and thereby avoid the possibility of cross contamination.
  14. B

Sram xx1

XX1 cranks with 10sp chain & cassette You can run XX1 cranks with a 10sp rear end although its not recommended as compatible. See Moonman's Carbine build. http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?253411-November-2012-BOTM&referrerid=34860
  15. B

Powerlink Issues...

In summary: Black link = PowerLock. Not reusable. Gold link = PowerLink. Reusable.
  16. B

The Fixie Thread

Non machined sidewalls If you ride in the wet at all get machined sidewalls. In the wet the painted surfaces of the non machined sidewalls offer zero grip.
  17. B

The Fixie Thread

http://tinyurl.com/yeeedrk
  18. B

mt buller to sheepyard flats ????

Pencil me in (pending kids and pivot bearing replacement issues).
  19. B

The Fixie Thread

Seeing we are on the topic of fixies in the kitchen I see you and raise you a Charge....
  20. B

mt buller to sheepyard flats ????

Has anyone been down that way recently or have any info to add to GR's trail description?