Search results

1. Jake_6693

NSW Giant Glory 00 2011 *Large* $2000 (SOLD)

b u m p bump please.
  2. Jake_6693

NSW Giant Glory 00 2011 *Large* $2000 (SOLD)

Unfortunately the bike was sold two weeks ago. Thanks for your interest. Item: 2011 Giant Glory 00 size large Location: Wollongong NSW Item Condition: Brand new frame, components used for one season. Reason for selling: Funds toward a road bike Price and price conditions: $2000, make an...
  3. Jake_6693

wollongong- lifestyle n work, tell me all about it!

Obviously everyone has been helpful with the riding side and some-what helpful with the employment/residential/dining/"lower-class citizen" situation, but to shed some light on the "alternate clubbing and art scene" in Wollongong the variety is huge. Go to Dagwood, His Boy Elroy, Little Prince...
  4. Jake_6693

NSW 2009 Giant Glory DH1 $1300 *SOLD*

justt a bumppp general service just done by Spearman cycles, receipt kept as evidence
  5. Jake_6693

Bump please
  6. Jake_6693

Pictures are up and a service is booked for Monday.
  7. Jake_6693

Helmet/Goggle Compatability

I have the 'THE' carbon helmet. I've got Dragon MDX and they fit perfectly. usually about $80 :thumb:
  8. Jake_6693

Knee/shin pads?????

POC knee guard. $99. They have a big plastic pad up front and are made of wetsuit material and the inside is sticky so you'll have no troubles with them sliding down your leg if you buy them in the right size, And they don't stink up. TBSM sell them.
  9. Jake_6693

2009 Giant Glory DH1 SOLD THANKS Location: Wollongong, NSW Item condition: Used for NSW state races and weekend rides. minor shuttle scratches on forks and frame, no damage to stanchion, only cosmetic. Reason for selling: Wanting a new bicycle and need the funds. Price and price conditions...
  10. Jake_6693

Mongoose Boot'R Expert (2012)

Is one of your legs shorter then the other? All of your photos are eskewed.
  11. Jake_6693

Scum final DH rd 28/11/10

I'll be there. Thanks for a swell series yet again!
  12. Jake_6693

Please delete

keen keen, I text you.
  13. Jake_6693

Scum Rnd 1, 25th july

Hey Zenon, Black/white troy-lee history kit with grey T.H.E, #13, black/white 2009 Giant glory1 led-zeppelin6693@hotmail.com cheers!
  14. Jake_6693

holiday fun

CHRIS! nice pictures old mate. upload my steezy bar hump yes? also have you got any other pictures of me hanging out in the green room, back dooring or general shralping? if so, send them over please, led-zeppelin6693@hotmail.com cheers.
  15. Jake_6693

Mt Keira drop

can you bar hump and/or bar turn? if so, you'll be fine... :rolleyes:
  16. Jake_6693

wollongong downhill

don't ask. locals only :p
  17. Jake_6693

avid elixir brake rub

I just checked then and there doesnt seem to be a change from when I pump it up and hold it for about 3 minutes, but I have been told that it could be the problem. Anyways to fix it?
  18. Jake_6693

avid elixir brake rub

I'm having elixir problems too. I bled my rear brake a couple of weeks ago on a ruitine check and now I have no pressure in my lever at all, I pull it all the way to the bars and get no grab untill I 'pump' the brake a couple of times. But after I let go the pressure goes straight out again...
  19. Jake_6693

Dean Evans and Dave Manton

That definitely fits into the 'PHAT' vids section. Just plain flat out. Good job to all involved in the vid!
  20. Jake_6693

Awaba state round 2

hey mate got any of 132 DH1 2009 black/white tld kit, THE lid. led-zeppelin6693@hotmail.com