Search results

1. Dh Veney

Spotted? IH Sunday Blacktown

http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?220747-SYD-Iron-Horse-Sundat-Elite-2006-Neutral-Bay I was just browsing and came across this. It just sounds similar to what you described.
  2. Dh Veney

scariest part on your dh or most dodgey part you ride.

The only thing i could say that would be reliable on my bike is my brakes. The rest of my bike is stuffed at the moment.
  3. Dh Veney

Possums discussion thread

Nice this thread is starting to turn out exactly the same as the old one. For all your information lines and tracks commonly get destroyed this is why people have track maintenance. Most of the time you should just bite your lip and fix what has been destroyed and not have a hissy fit online...
  4. Dh Veney

Orange STP :O

I was talking about the forks.
  5. Dh Veney

Orange STP :O

You should paint your lowers white. With paint, not whiteout. ;)
  6. Dh Veney

Spewing, i snapped my derailleur clean off and bent the hanger today riding down the street. Wont be riding for a while. :mad:
  7. Dh Veney

You just stole that of the guy in the bus at stromlo.
  8. Dh Veney

2010 Stromlo NSW DH BY NBT

Sweet pics as always Neil. Wondering if you got any pics of rider #126. On Glory dh0, wearing a grey t-shirt on Saturday and black and white TLD jersey on Sunday. veney_18@hotmail.com
  9. Dh Veney

Delete ?

You have a penny farthing, thats sick.
  10. Dh Veney

Delete ?

I dont think that rock drop would be worth nearly dieing over that tiny berm. You could have a sick jump over the hill to into the step down.
  11. Dh Veney

Sexy Rotec RL9!!!New pics y0! Update. 2011 RED CRs

Sick and it will be my first ride on it to.;) How do the forks feel?
  12. Dh Veney

This beast hitting up Stromlo?
  13. Dh Veney

2010 Unofficial Downhill World Cup Tipping Competition

How many requests for troy do you need? I wish for him to be in my team to.
  14. Dh Veney

Yea and i think it needs some red raceface atlas bars to set it off.;)
  15. Dh Veney

Delete ?

Instead of having it come over the pipes into that berm. Why don't you have a straight line into the step down?
  16. Dh Veney

Delete ?

Has it been marked all the way to the bottom?
  17. Dh Veney

Delete ?

Good luck hack sawing those pipes if anything your going to need a grinder or a blow torch, it will take you so long to get though them with a saw.
  18. Dh Veney

Delete ?

Your going to need something there to keep the speed up to get up that hill. Can the log me shifted backwards a metre or two? If not i think a jump there would be fine.
  19. Dh Veney

Delete ?

I had a little look today and looks alright, some of the stuff looks rushed and i have no clue were the track is going. But if it works it would be pritty good. I also agree with Japseye a jump over that log is necessary.
  20. Dh Veney

Delete ?

I really need to get up possums to see what you guys are talking about.