Search results

1. jimmylinkins

DJ Norco 125

updates pics of new parts are up. just been lazy
  2. jimmylinkins

Flower Power!

wow tyler this is verrry nice, keen to see it built hopefully soon:)
  3. jimmylinkins

BMX Its An Eastern! Geez It!

wowieee i like, lucky bastard you are
  4. jimmylinkins

QLD Sold

hey mate whats the cheapest you will go, pm me thanks
  5. jimmylinkins

Death pedal, get some.

wowww ahhm nice and deadly i guess you could say, pretty cool though
  6. jimmylinkins

DJ Custom Norco 125

wowwwwww this is so nice i have the same one and ima paint it black soon, good to see another one it loooks really good like the blue aswell
  7. jimmylinkins

Fit bmx custom str

sweeet i love this bike, fits are nice bikes i must say and the orange parts look good how there are only a couple mad bike man
  8. jimmylinkins

**pimped suburban**

oh nice bike, i love it and i agree with some people i like the red chain. looks good. but as other people have said the camo rim looks a bit out of place. good job mate
  9. jimmylinkins

DJ 24" suburban --NEW WHEEL--

nice lookin bike you got there the colour is pretty cool haha love the spacer stack(Y)
  10. jimmylinkins

DJ identiti p66.

wow, this is a lean looking bike, might be coz there is no sprocket or chain i dunno but very nice mate oh how are the pykes? i wounldnt mind buying some if i ever had the money
  11. jimmylinkins

Eastern make scooters now...UPDATE!

ooooooooooo looks so nice tyler:) haha yeah chainless sprocketless giddy style:P oh yeah i think it looks a bit better without a pink stem and rusty raw frame clean as
  12. jimmylinkins

DJ 24 Inches Of Love!

verrrryy nice tyler lovely job now just get some tyres:)
  13. jimmylinkins

Transition Bottlerocket

ohhhh you are so lucky haha i love that bike, the colours are so nice to. good choice of bike :)
  14. jimmylinkins

DJ Norco 125

who are you hahah i got no idea :S and thanks by the way, feels nice:)
  15. jimmylinkins

DJ Norco 125

hahah thank murph yeah okay i wont get rhyno lite ill have a look around maybe that halo yeah i wanna get a job i'll see, i got a busy life hahaha
  16. jimmylinkins

DJ On-One Gimp HUGE MAKEOVER

gday ohh yeah that looks so much better then it did raw. i didnt really like the raw but you have done a fantastic job on it, btw the norco is goin strong hahah and who is this fella that said he rides with me? cya
  17. jimmylinkins

DJ Norco 125

thanks buddy:) she'll be nicer when done
  18. jimmylinkins

Ribena: updates

verrry nice, well coloured matched haha looking good boy get bmx cranks though:P
  19. jimmylinkins

DJ Norco 125

thanks benny boy hells yeah it will. i cant wait haha just gotta get some cash its a bit of a problem i have non
  20. jimmylinkins

DJ Norco 125

yeah it was i've done a few things and have a bit to come