Search results

1. T

Pawn shops that deal in bikes: Melbourne area

Dunndog, you're right - it's a fair assumption to make but if you see a really nice bike in my shop it has been traded in for something equally awesome like a professional DSLR camera for example. Or alternativley I could be selling it on someone elses behalf. I do this for a living, I can...
  2. T

Stolen Intense M3, Giant Reign and Giant Trance

What year / colour are the bikes?
  3. T

Haven't seen either of those bikes mentioned above. As well as by phone, please feel free to email any questions to info@thedepot.net.au Cheers Pete
  4. T

I am the owner of The Depot Prahran. We deal in secondhand bikes a bit so I thought I'd post here. If anyone has lost a bike in the area please don't hesitate to contact me on (03) 9533 8833. I also keep a keen eye on the forums incase anything walks in the door here that's been reported...
  5. T

Found? Santa Cruz Jackal

Hello, I'm Pete the owner of The Depot Prahran. I can't believe it took me this long to realise someone had posted about the bike! As Ryan said, it's all above board and so on - Ryan has even given me receipts for almost every part on it. Good looking out guys, rest assured I am one...