Search results

1. konakid4lyfe

David Mcmillan Demo

Just a quick few shots, very sloppy edit.. All handheld on a canon eos 550d :) http://www.pinkbike.com/video/218675/
  2. konakid4lyfe

2010 Stromlo NSW DH BY NBT

:) Its like the link you put into the adress bar .
  3. konakid4lyfe

what will the url be??
  4. konakid4lyfe

Hey man, :) i emailed you before .. Did ypou get any of 136, the quality of these photos are amazing are you using a 5d or 7d or something? I was wearing troylee gear blue jumper on saturday. Banshee Legend mk1 Thanks steve steo_moto@hotmail.com
  5. konakid4lyfe

stormlo corc act state round

it says on page one were the pics are, so why does everyone keep asking him to send them to you.....!
  6. konakid4lyfe

stormlo corc act state round

:p Haha these pics are mad.. Any of 136 wearing troy lee pants and on sunday the jersey to go with it, on a banshee legend :) steo_moto@hotmail.com thanks
  7. konakid4lyfe

Stephen Reinhart

New bike, New kit, New style :) :) Photogropher Todd Mills (c)
  8. konakid4lyfe

Stromlo

One from many more today. :) Photogropher, Todd Mills. to come. sorry didnt work.
  9. konakid4lyfe

Australian Interschools 2010 (all galleries now online!)

Did you get my pm :)
  10. konakid4lyfe

2010 Thredbo Interschools

will they be up on your site?
  11. konakid4lyfe

2010 interschools (chris)

hey man ::) any of 148, banshee mk1 red nd white shorts. if possible to steo_moto@hotmail.com
  12. konakid4lyfe

Interschools 2010

hey man, any of 148? riding a banshee mk1 with white and red royal gear.. thanks . steo_moto@hotmail.com steve :)
  13. konakid4lyfe

Ben Nylen.

i think its still finishing its converting it might not work.
  14. konakid4lyfe

Ben Nylen.

Video of ben i made. i have very few clips left on my computer as you know my laptop crashed and i lost everything:mad:. the only riders i backed up were ben, james and lucas. Cheers. http://vimeo.com/10316927
  15. konakid4lyfe

2010 National Round 4 Mt Stromlo

i was on a glory btw dh1 :) yeh 227 steo_moto@hotmail.com incase i got it wrong.
  16. konakid4lyfe

2010 National Round 4 Mt Stromlo

Hey cool :) any of 227 to steo_moto@hotmail.com thanks heaps! :p