Search results

1. Ron

Bega Backyard Skills track (update 25/4) Pg1

Hey, I did have a thread for this awhile ago but Its not been moved here so I'll make a new one. Me and a few mates put together a few other bits and pieces to hone our skills. Just a bit of fun while practicing some building skills. Its located on My own property in a spare paddock with a...
  2. Ron

XC 2003 Specialized Hardrock Pro

Cheers for Birdie for the bike, I've changed it a bit since then though. Goes well for the trails are ride... Frame -2003 Specialized Hardrock Pro Rear shock - n/a Front shock/fork - 2004 Marzocchi Drop-Off Comp Handlebars - Azonic Strip-Bar Stem -unknown Any ideas for new stem (medium length)...
  3. Ron

Mt Stromlo World Cup

Just a couple quick questions about the World Cup in Canberra on the 31st of August. Is entry(to watch) on race day free? Is entry(to watch) on practice days allowed? if is it free? Tips on what to take to watch a race?
  4. Ron

Bega Backyard Trail Log (new update page 1)

Time for Some New Pictures I hope a Mod will able able to Move this thread to The Trail Log section?
  5. Ron

Peatys New Helmet (and other photos from Mont St Anne)

Looks a bit muddy.... More at:Link
  6. Ron

All Mountain Hardtail

Item: All Mountain Hardtail (complete parts) Location: Bega NSW (2550) In ACT, south East NSW or Nrth East VIC would be handy for test rides etc. Price range/Willing to Pay:$800 (under $600 would be ideal) Extra Info:I want to do some light DH/FR (so strongish frame) and some more xc style riding.
  7. Ron

MSC bikes: Are they any good?

Just searching through a few different bike brands and came across this one. European and they are still newish (1999). Top of the range has Gearbox and lots of pro stuff. Anyone heard any other info about them? Are they over priced? MSCbikes MSC X evo MSC F4R MSC Lunatika MSC Koncept
  8. Ron

Scott Voltage YZ 25 - Pro's and con's?

Voltage YZ 25 Frame Scott Voltage super stiff 6061 alloy frame hydroformed Octagon tubing Disc Dropout Fork Suntour XCM with preload 100mm travel, disc only Headset Ritchey LB Plus / 1 1/8" Derailleur (Rear) Shimano Acera RD-M340 24 speed Derailleur (Front) Shimano...
  9. Ron

Trail Query

Hey I'm new to making downhill trail do you guys have any sugestions on how to make rock garderns and a few pictures or some tips cheers