Search results

1. D

Mt Baw Baw tomorrow (1st Feb)

Hey guys, Im heading out to baw baw tomorrow for some practice run's and was wondering if anyone else would be out there. cheers Dale
  2. D

Mt Buller tomorrow (tuesday 6th jan)

Hey guys, I'm heading up to Mt Buller tomorrow with dad, but he is doing the XC stuff and i'm taking my new 09 dh1 for a rip on the DH courses. i was just wondering if anyone else is going up or will be in the area. cheers Dale.
  3. D

Churchill Downhill

Hey guys, does anyone know were the Churchill Downhill track is?? i was interested in going out there tomorrow but im not sure were it is, cheers
  4. D

My day at Long Gully

Hey guys, I went out to Long gully today for the arvo ride and i had a great time, The tracks were nice and slippery down the bottom and nice up the top end, Thanks to Jimmy and Taylor for showing me around, i had a great time :) cheers
  5. D

Help Wanted Buliding Djs

BYO: shovel,food.drink and all the tools you need to build good jumps... There is currently jumps getting built but just need a bit of a hand cause at the moment theres like 3 of us and its just to slow so we are asking yous if you would like to give us a hand build some jumps..... ASKING...