Search results

1. ACNRS

LOST Garmin Oregon 600

My dad lost his oregon 600 over the weekend somewhere on mt keira in wollongong. if you have found it or seen it please let me know. cheers
  2. ACNRS

2011 onwards boxxers

Item: any boxxers from 2011 plus Location: aus wide, will pay for post Price range/Willing to Pay: you tell me Extra Info: im looking for any boxxer from 2011 onwards. wc, team, race whatever, just let me know what you have and ill see what i think, cheers!
  3. ACNRS

NSW sold

Item: Giant TCR Advanced Location: wollongong - will post at buyers expense Item Condition: excellent Reason for selling: no longer used Price and price conditions: Extra Info: Up for sale is my TCR Advanced, selling due to lack of use, bike has never been raced and kept in...
  4. ACNRS

wanted: cape to cape entry

hey guys, looking for a cape to cape entry if anyone has one
  5. ACNRS

Giant Trance going super cheap SOLD

Item: Giant Trance Location: Wollongong, will post at buyers expense Item Condition: Excellent, barley been ridden! Reason for selling: Selling for a mate who moved overseas Price and price conditions: sold Extra Info: Contact me (cam) if you have any questions or for a quote...
  6. ACNRS

Yeti ASR5 Full Carbon --- SOLD ---

Item: Yeti ASR5 Full Carbon Location: Wollongong Item Condition: Excellent condition, maintained well Reason for selling: New Bike! Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Bike has been looked after well and will have it serviced before the sale. if you have any questions...
  7. ACNRS

Giant XTC Composite - SOLD

Item: 2012 Giant XTC Composite Location: Wollongong Item Condition: used, general wear but good overall Reason for selling: Not being used Price and price conditions: SOLD This Bike was owned by my dad, he mainly used it for commuting to and from work as he has another bike that...
  8. ACNRS

Wanted: 6' Travel trail bike

Item: 6' travel trail bike, somthing fairly light (sub 12kg), Large Location: preferably illawarra/sydney areas but happy to consider all others Price range/Willing to Pay: around $3000 Extra Info: been looking at Blur LTc and Ibis Mojo
  9. ACNRS

Help us get this road re-opened to cyclists!

In Wollongong we are currently battling the council to re-open a closed mountain road that is regularly used by road and mountain bikers with hundreds a day usually riding it. Currently it has concrete blocks scattered all the way up in to prevent any users from getting a smooth ride up or down...
  10. ACNRS

In Wollongong we are currently battling the council to re-open a closed mountain road that is regularly used by road and mountain bikers with hundreds a day usually riding it. Currently it has concrete blocks scattered all the way up in to prevent any users from getting a smooth ride up or down...
  11. ACNRS

12. ACNRS

sold

Item: 2010 Giant Glory 01 Medium Location: Wollongong, prefer pick up but will post at buyers expense. Can deliver in the Illawarra region Item Condition: Good, few scratchs, all cosmetic, no dints or cracks Reason for selling: Not Being used Price and price conditions: $2000 will...
  13. ACNRS

Wanted - 100km Capital Punishment entry!

pm me if you have one
  14. ACNRS

Half Fling entry for sale

hey guys, i have had somthing else come up same time as the fling is on so selling my half fling entry (pretty sure it can be transfered to full fling) so first in first served $100
  15. ACNRS

Noir on standard press fit

anyone had luck fitting a truvative noir crankset to a standard pressfit bb? has anyone been able to fit the adapting spacer into the bb?
  16. ACNRS

Oakley Radar Lense

Item: Oakley Radar Pitch or Path 'Clear' lense Location: australia, will pay for post Price range/Willing to Pay: you tell me Extra Info: no bad scratchs
  17. ACNRS

Giant STP (or STP Frame)

Item: Giant STP frame, wheels, Cranks (even just the frame will do) Location: Wollongong, will pay for postage Price range/Willing to Pay: depends what the product is Extra Info: dont mind scratchs as i am going to re-spray the frame, wheels in working order and not to fussy on the cranks...
  18. ACNRS

Wollongong MTB Club round 2!

hey guys, round 2 is this weekend and 2 Free entries to the Rock Wallaby Enduro will be up for grabs for those willing to endure the rath of MUM by doing this weekends club XC Round. Chocolate Foot have given us 2 entries for the Rock Wallaby on Sunday the 15th May. They will be given away...
  19. ACNRS

NS Bitch -- SOLD

Item: NS Bitch Location: Wollongong (will post at buyers expense) Item Condition: 2 minor dents one on the underside of the downtube and one on the topside of the top tube, neither affect performance of the frame in any way, besides that it is in good order. Reason for selling: not being used...
  20. ACNRS

WMBC race 1 for 2011

First club race of the year is on this sunday (3/4/11) guys! so come up and have some fun, entry can be done online. rego will start at 8am, and race start is at 9. it will be a 3 lap race but only two laps need to be completed for it to go towards end of series points. hope to see you all...