Search results

1. S

Looking for entry to Capital Punishment 100

Contact me if you ahve one to sell, ph 0398445154 or email sgoodall2@googlemail.com Cheers Steve
  2. S

Smiths Gully, Vic

Does anyone have a decent map of te trails around smiths gully? I've been there a few times and am struggling with where all the trails go.
  3. S

Are there any good trails near Sandy Point (Vic)

As the title says. Heading down for a family holiday and we are taking the bikes. Plan to do the rail trail with the kids, but was wondering if there are any good trails in the region to make it worth taking the 'good; bike Thanks
  4. S

maps

I was wondering what maps people use to identify trails, especially while out riding (so not google maps). I'm used to using the Ordenence Survay maps in the UK which were great, I'm trying to find something here, preferable whhich can be ordered online as finding time to get to a shop is...
  5. S

New bike, help setting up Rear shock

I've just bought a new 2008 Anthem 0 after spending the last 8 years riding an old Trek 6000. Its a bit of a culture shock. Never ridden a bike with disc brakes, rear shock, or a front shock which doesn't involve an elastic band. The bike is equipped with Fox RP23 rear shock and Fox RLC...
  6. S

Pipeline reserves?

There is a sign on Harris gully road (warrandyte) which is labelled 'Pipe-line reserve' (under the high voltage lines). It has a low gate and seems to be accessable to the public at this point. I decided to go for a ride along it and at the other end (beauty Gully ROad) there is a 6 foot high...
  7. S

Warrandyte sunday

Aiming to go out for a ride around the firetrails in Warrandyte fourth Hill and surrounding areas early Sunday morning (7.30-8 ish). Can't go later as have to do my daughters schools working bee. Let me know if ayone is interested.