Search results

1. Bullen33

What to do in your Backyard?

ive ridin this dream track lol sweet as
  2. Bullen33

whats a good DH bike to start with?

dont diss the hardtails they still go hard and are a lot of fun on a downhill track it takes balls but you will love every minute of it apart from that norco and giant are the best bet 4 value 4 money at that price but second hand in the sales section is alwasy good good luck with it though...
  3. Bullen33

What's Wrong with the Cannondale Judge?

i belive that the judge is an amazing bit of gear but very costly u can get the same gear on a differnent frame for alot less money and still have a really high end bike that will perform just as good if not better you are payin 4 the CANNONDALE name on it that is all really like YETI and SANTA...
  4. Bullen33

stolen norco sasquach

I Did So I Think We All Can
  5. Bullen33

stolen norco sasquach

the school is next door literally and ive looked everyday no luck.True that luck we deal with our own stuff here lol and nar havent had any luck and the cops told me to piss off anyway so they can get bent they think stealin a bike isnt a emergency crime they reacon the got better stuff to deal...
  6. Bullen33

stolen norco sasquach

ow yeah sweet ill have a look today if i get a chance ive seen a few bikes around but nuthin thats mine i keep an eye out down at that bowl at the soccer feilds ive seen a few rides down there a bit so illl deff keep an eye out at that block of flats cheers 4 the news mate
  7. Bullen33

stolen norco sasquach

yeah mate they prob are i eacn it was 3 guys riding bmxs cause i saw them ride past early that night but i swear to god if i eva find the basteds taht stole it it will b a sad day 4 them but if u c it or hear anythin mate jsut let me no i dont care if its 1AM any news that will get it back is...
  8. Bullen33

stolen norco sasquach

pic of the machine
  9. Bullen33

stolen norco sasquach

it was pinched from the front of my house it was bolted to the back of my ute and it was still stolen it is missin the front wheel as it was removed so it could b mouted vir the 20mm of the forks its my pride and joy and ive only riden it once since the build was compleated so i was devistated
  10. Bullen33

stolen norco sasquach

Bike: norco sasquach Colour: black ( would have been changed now ) Date it was stolen: 27/5/07 Where it was stolen: jesmond newcastle 2299 Specs: mazzocchi z1 freeride bomber forks saint cranks dual chain ring white saint bash guard HFX nine brakes WTB dual...
  11. Bullen33

05-06 manik or similar

norco sasquatch i have a 06 norco sasquatch frame with all after market parts on it specs forks: machochi freeride bombers cranks:shimarno saint brakes HFX 9 r/d:sram X9 f/d: sram shifters: sram X9