Search results

1. E

Sold RockShox Reba Team Dual Air U-turn 1 1/8th includes poplock remote

Sold Item: RockShox Reba Team Dual Air U-turn 1 1/8th includes poplock remote (not pictured) Location:Sydney North. Pick up welcome but will post registered mail at your expense Item Condition:Used but very good condition. Stantions clean and free of scratches / dings. Hold air, no fluid...
  2. E

3/12/10 Manly Dam Closed

Just in from the rangers. Please respect the trail and stay away until further notice. Dear Mountain Bike Riders, Sorry folks, but over 80mm of rain in a 48 hour period means we need to CLOSE the track again due to wet conditions. Please note we will notify you when we re-open it...
  3. E

3 Ring Circus Entry 4 sale

I have a mate that is now going overseas and won't be able to use his 3 ring circus entry, so it is for sale at cost If your interested please PM me so I can pass on his details Sold, thanks for the interest
  4. E

Looking for a Dirtworks entry

Ok so I was away when Dirt Works sold out in what would appear to be record time. I am looking for an entry in either the 50 or 100km races. If anyone has entered and already knows they can't make it or if you have to cancel in the future for some reason I would really appreciate hearing from...