Search results

1. norco125rider

Please delete!

Item: DELETE PLEASE Location: rosebud victoria 3939 Item Condition: Good condition, having problems with the forks tho may need replacing. Reason for selling: BMX Price and price conditions: $850ono Extra Info: new rear set up with SPANK rim (tuff as nails) macmahone hub and dt...
  2. norco125rider

Dromana council bmx/mtb facilities.

hey all just advertising the Mornington Peninsula Dromana Boundary rd bmx track, dirt jumps, and dh track that has been coming about over the past five years, the guys organising this need as many people to sign up and be involved as possible as it is a major project that will become an...
  3. norco125rider

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!!! delete

Item: sun single track laced to axiom hub with white spokes!! Condition: rim runs true no buckles/ flat spots few cosmetic scratches but nothing to worry about Extra info: sealed bearing axiom hub, 20mm thru axle roles a treat! Price: don't know how much it would be worth offers...
  4. norco125rider

Frame help!!!

whats the best frame going round at the moment, looking for something real light that i can use for dj/street. money is no object. cheers:p
  5. norco125rider

Atomlab Pimp Brakes???

yes no maybe, i'd like to know if these brakes work as good as they look, also what brand sytem they are closest to if that makes sense?? thanks for the help:p
  6. norco125rider

Sold please delete

For sale: Used Avid Juicy 3 front brake. Item Condition: used Price and price conditions:$160 price drop $140 SOLD Extra Info: lever has been repainted and there is no writing now, brake pads where replace around 3 months back and brakes haven't been used in the passed month, comes with 6"...
  7. norco125rider

rebound coil help!!

i own a pair of 08 marzocchi dj 2's, the rebound coil has shit itself and i was wondering if i could buy a new coil but in 80mm travel. that may be a stupid question to some but any help would be appreciated. cheers.
  8. norco125rider

funn drop in brakes?

wondering what your thoughts were on the Funn drop in brakes, and some of there specs, pros and cons??
  9. norco125rider

Quick vid that my mate put together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1TcyHEGsA8 please feel free to comment.