Search results

1. D

SA SOLD - Mavic Cross Ride Wheelset

Sizes Yup standard 9mm quick release. Sorry, I'm not entirely sure if it is convertible, I'm guessing that google is sure to have an answer somewhere. Cheers, .dj
  2. D

SA SOLD - Mavic Cross Ride Wheelset

Item: Mavic Cross Ride 26" Wheelset (Front and Rear including hubs) Location: Clapham, Adelaide SA. Willing to post Australia wide at buyers expense Item Condition: Used, but reasonable condition. Reason for selling: Upgraded Price and price conditions: $90 plus shipping Extra Info: Blade...
  3. D

ACT SOLD: Charge Plug SS

Charge Plug SS Yup still for sale :)
  4. D

Hey Andrew, Thanks for your interest. It does have a flip-flop hub, HOWEVER (sadly) the fixed gear itself didn't come with the bike! SO it is ready to set up and all you would need is the fixed gear to attach. Will PM you shipping details.
  5. D

Item full name and model: Charge Plug, Dark Blue, Medium, 2011 model Location: Narrabundah, ACT, will post at buyers expense (inc. packing by local bike shop) Price and price conditions: $600 Item condition description: As New, owned for under 2 months, only ridden a few times over a couple...
  6. D

SA - '06 Kona Kula Deluxe Stolen - Found

Stoked! Hey all, Thanks to the SA Police I have got my bike back!!! A little worse for wear - scratched paint etc from rough handling and some small parts missing - but back in my possession none the less. I'm so stoked, didn't expect to ever see it again, but I got a call last night and they...
  7. D

Sold

Read the previous post This bike has been sold :) Oh and Lawson, you should put sold in the title of the main post.
  8. D

sold Enduro

You should edit the post title to include sold.
  9. D

Thanks Thanks mate, I appreciate it :)
  10. D

Bike: Kona Kula Deluxe 2006 Colour: Bright Orange Date it was stolen: 10-04-2008 Where it was stolen: Goodwood, SA Specs: Easton Monkeylite Carbon handlebars, Thompson Seatpost & Stem, CrankBros Eggbeater pedals. I'm so upset about this, no insurance, can't afford another bike, and won't...