Search results

1. S

2012 Jetblack NSW All Schools MTB champs

Entries are now open for the 2012 Jetblack NSW All Schools MTB champs head to www.wsmtb.com for more details.
  2. S

2012 Jetblack NSW All Schools MTB champs

Entries are now open for the 2012 Jetblack NSW All Schools MTB champs head to www.wsmtb.com for more details.
  3. S

Convict 50 Ticket

Have a convict 50 ticket if anyone is keen Ill pay the transfer and ill put the price at $60
  4. S

Blue Mountains/Penrith Bunch rides

Just recently move to glenbrook and was keen on getting into some bunch rides. I have heard of the lifecycles bunch but with the shop now closed im unsure of whether this is still running. Would be interested to hear of any others that maybe around.
  5. S

2012 Back Yamma

Any news on a date for this yet?
  6. S

Two Half Fling Entries for sale

PM me if interested
  7. S

Avid Juicy 5 reservoir seals

I need to replace the brake lever blade reservoirs on my juicy 5's. ive looked online and can only seem to find 2005-2007 models. The brakes are off a 2008 trance would the 2005-2007 seals do the trick or am i lokking for something different?
  8. S

2011 ACT school MTB Championships

Does anyone know the dates for this years ACT schools Mountain Bike championships. I can't seem to find the information on the website.
  9. S

2011 Jetblack NSW Allschools XC MTB championships

We are pleased to announce that entries are open. Head to www.wsmtb.com to download the entry form.
  10. S

Bike Setup

Am having lots of back trouble at the moment. I have been fitted by my LBS for both my roadie and MTB. The guy said that my saddle height should be the same for both bikes. This meant dropping my mtb saddle height, However this was really uncomfortable as I wasn't able to clear my hips when...
  11. S

2011 JetBlack NSW All Schools XC MTB championships.

We are pleased to announce that the Jet Black NSW All Schools XC Mountain Bike Championships will take place at Yellowmundie Regional Park on the 18th-19 June. Entries will open soon at www.wsmtb.com
  12. S

Im a rear hub destroyer

As my subject heading says Im a hub destroyer. I bought my Giant Trance X1 in 2008. It came with DT swiss 340's from memory. I constantly blew the thing up mostly while slow speed climbing or Pinch climbing and usually during marathons such as Dirtworks and the fling. It was continually sent...
  13. S

Central tablelands

Hows the weather looking out lisdale way Im thinking of heading up there this weekend. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  14. S

Port Macquarie

I will be up on the mid north coast as of Saturday and was thinking of doing the Hasting Valley Mtb Club 3 hour on sunday. Can anyone give me a weather report.
  15. S

Calling Da Gonz

Pm ed you regarding schools skills day
  16. S

JetBlack NSW All Schools XC MTB Championship 2010.

Just a reminder that entries are now open for the JetBlack NSW All Schools XC MTB Championship 2010. You can enter by heading to www.wsmtb.com and following the links. We are also pleased to announce that 2009 World 24 Hour champion Jason English will be one of our coaches at the Skills day held...
  17. S

JetBlack NSW All Schools XC MTB Championship 2010

Just a reminder that entries are now open for the JetBlack NSW All Schools XC MTB Championship 2010. You can enter by heading to www.wsmtb.com and following the links. We are also pleased to announce that 2009 World 24 Hour champion Jason English will be one of our coaches at the Skills day held...
  18. S

Yellowmundie

I was originally going to post this in the 12 hour thread but isn't strictly related to the thread so Im starting my own. Check the last few posts of that if you don't know what im talking about. Whilst Martin's post sounded very alarmist {i freaked out straight away} perhaps this is a good...
  19. S

MTBA entry system

Im trying to enter coffs marathon and they are using the MTBA entry system I have a MTBA race LIsc but never knew i had or should have a password any ideas?
  20. S

Dirtworks Camping

Does anyone know if you are allowed to build a fire at the st alban's campsite when camping for Dirtworks?