Search results

1. zane 2229

selling bike ( pricing issues )

Hey guys, its been awhile since ive been on here, things have changed:D basically, im a month off my p's and im trying to get the cash for a car, and i have to sell my pride and joy in order to raise some cash, but im not to sure what ill get for it. basically, an (yes its an stp2....)...
  2. zane 2229

ohh nooo

sorry if this has been already posted about but i was doing a bit of youtubing when i ended up coming upon this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKkustGkB50&feature=related If you watch the video this guy comes upon the raggots trails?? and a couple of other dirt jumps throughout the...
  3. zane 2229

tahmoor dirt jumps (west. syd)

how big are they?
  4. zane 2229

Mortdale dj's this sunday

anybody wanting to come at all?
  5. zane 2229

trails in east subs of sydney

dirt jumps?? just make sure you dont be to precise about the location as rnp rangers or similar maybe watching these forums, or the place could attract attention.
  6. zane 2229

Alternate words for "CRASH"?

umm not many but, head over heels if it has'nt be said, romped, fucked over. . . . . . . (excuse language)
  7. zane 2229

Who rides motocross ??

umm well i dont downhill, but ive been ridin motos since the age of 6 and have loved it too bits. It definatly makes you alot stronger and builds your upperbody up alot. What pisses me off is that shitcunts (excuse the language) especially the people that think that you have to play footy to be...
  8. zane 2229

Convince mother to let me ride to school?

so you go to either aquinas, or that christian school out menai way right?
  9. zane 2229

Time to boast about your worst injuries

this was'nt me but i was with a mate down manyana ( south coast nsw ) and he was hitting a 3 set on his bmx. he decides to boost all three, so he hits the first one perfect giving him a bit too much speed and boosts the second and landed on his front wheel 2m past the landing. went over his...
  10. zane 2229

Mortdale dj's this sunday

hey guys, just wondering if anyone wants to come for a sesh at the depot rd jump on sunday, ill be there with a few mates and will be there around 9 30. If anyone is interested let us know. cheers zane p.s this is'nt a tbsm organised day, its just a little sesh.
  11. zane 2229

fitting certain parts on a different frame

hey farkners, I have a mate wanting to switch the parts on his 08 norco rival to an stp frame. I can see that most parts will fit. The only doubts him and I are having is weather the bb or the head set will fit, if anyone has any knowledge on the rival or can help in any way, it would be greatly...
  12. zane 2229

Convince mother to let me ride to school?

yeah i agree, with someone from the shire, im guessing you either go to a private school or live in bundo and want to ride instead of getting the fairy? I live in lilli pilli and ride to de la most school days (about 5 km's) and at first its fun and saves time but all in all you kinda get...
  13. zane 2229

NSW: Jumps in Kirrawee are they still there?

sorry for grave digging and all, but im willing to have a bit of a dig and a ride their on friday, and ive got some mates that ride their like lister rhys and dane and becuase its been raining it could do with a dig, so let us know if you need any help.
  14. zane 2229

chain size

hi guys, just wondering if a kmc bmx chain would fit onto a ss mtb with a 32/16 ratio? heres the link...
  15. zane 2229

stp2 rotors

I ended up buying a juicy three the otherday, and ive found out you can get a shimano center lock adapter that you just attach to your hub and bolt on another rotor. also to get the centerlock rotors off, you need a lockring tool hope this helps
  16. zane 2229

stp2 rotors

umm im having the same problem, ive found out the shimano rotors have a centre lock, but when if you were to undo them would'nt the little black thing that holds the rotor in place stay attached to the rotor? has any body here successfully changed their stock shimano rotors with hydraulic...
  17. zane 2229

cheap hydro brakes

hi farkners, ive been running crappy shimano cable brakes for a while and im getting sick of them stretching and having to always tune them. well its coming up to christmas and i was thinking of getting a cheap hydraulic brake for under 150 bucks. juicy 3's are the only brake ive found...
  18. zane 2229

Help needed!

ok no need for a seat post, ive got a shadow slim seat on an 08 stp 2, all you need to do is spin the seat post around and re clamp the seat. it gives more than enough tilt.
  19. zane 2229

Twisted Transistor {DJ Trail Log} URGENT ADVICE NEEDED!! PLEASE!!

is'nt touch powder the kind off stuff that you buy in 2 small balls which make sparks when you clash them together?
  20. zane 2229

Norco or Stp?

thats not exactly true, i managed to get a virually unridden 2008 stp2 for 500 bucks, just as long as you can wait for one to come up at a cheap price. im lookin out for one sam