Search results

1. beardi

VIC Sold

VGC-Excllent cond - Was mounted to an Enduro rig for a short time before i went NW. One scratch on bottom but purely superficial. Comes with 3 bolts and a heap of washers No longer needed so its got to go. Pickup in Docklands during business hours or Lilydale/Healesville after hours or...
  2. beardi

VIC Sold

Location: Docklands (Business Hours) Lilydale/Healesville (after hours/weekends) Reason for sale: All surplus to needs, been lying around the shed for ages. Prefer not to post larger items because my local post office is staffed by the devil and it will probably cost you a kidney...
  3. beardi

Cheap Rockshox Tora/Recon/Reba

Just after a 100mm, 26 inch, 1-1/8 steerer, 9mm QR fork for the wife's bike. Just bought her a used mtb and the stock Dart has had it. Preferably eastern suburbs Melb. Surely someone has something hanging in a shed somewhere! Cheers, Chris
  4. beardi

VIC Sold

Item: Rockshox Reba Team 100/120mm fork (20mm maxle, 195mmm straight 1-1/8 steerer, 26inch) Extra Info: Blackbox damper, remote lockout included, rocking horse shit combo of specs! Currently set to 120mm, will change to 100mm if you ask nicely. Location: Healesville, VIC (will post or can...
  5. beardi

VIC Sold

PLEASE PM TO DEAL - I DONT CHECK THIS PAGE. All items located in Healesville VIC. Will post everything at buyers cost. Let me know your postcode and i'll get a postage quote to ya ASAP. All pics posted below if you see a picture but no price it's because it's already sold Item: Hope...
  6. beardi

Buxton Trails?

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone has been out to buxton lately and can advise of the current trail conditions? A few of us are planning a ride there this weekend and have never been before, so just looking to see that its all ridable before we head up there. Any suggestions for routes, must...
  7. beardi

Movember

Hey there, I know that this probably isn't "cool" so mods feel free to move to off topic. BUT.....one of our fellow burners was recently diagnosed with testicular cancer, and being the same age as us (30YO) we felt his diagnosis more than one usually would. In response there are a heap of us...
  8. beardi

VIC Run Bike - Early Rider etc....

On the lookout for a used early rider or other run bike in very good condition or better. Let me know what you have. I need this in the next 3-4 weeks. I'm in South Gippsland but will hapilly pickup in Melbourne.
  9. beardi

VIC Sold

ITEM: Cube SL Cross Pro Cyclocross/Commuter - SIZE 59 (Smaller than traditional 59cm size. Owner is 6'1" and fits perfect) Location: Eastern Suburbs Melbourne Item Condition: Excellent - almost new condition Reason for selling: Doesn't get used Price and price conditions: $700 This is a...
  10. beardi

This Cove Shocker looks a little sus...

Damn nice bike http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Downhill-bike-/321143025134?pt=AU_Cycling_New_&hash=item4ac59dadee&_uhb=1
  11. beardi

2008 Stumpjumper Bolts

The upper shock eye bolt has worn on my stumpy so even with new mounting hardware I have significant play. $199.00 for the entire bolt kit from specialized...no thanks! I know it's a long shot but I'm looking for a M8 Thread x 36.0mm Shaft Length, 6mm allen hex head. Cheers in advance
  12. beardi

VIC SOLD - please delete

Item: Santa Cruz Nomad I - Medium Anodised Got Any Blacker Location: South Gippsland, VIC. Willing to drive it to Melbourne if it's sold. Will courier at buyers expense Item Condition: Good working condition - looks a little rough with cable rub, slap etc. Some minor surface rust on a few of...
  13. beardi

Santa Cruz at it again.....

Just spotted this online. A bit of a revival for those who loved the Blur 4x...... http://www.santacruzbicycles.com/blurtr_carbon/pr.html
  14. beardi

Danny Macaskill is back

Hey guys - no doubt you've seen his original video on you tube. Here's a 7 min vid filmed this year. http://www.redbull.co.uk/cs/Satellite/en_UK/Event/021242908456696 WARNING - You'll feel like a complete hack after watching this one!
  15. beardi

Fort William DH on Foxtel

Hey guys, just thought I'd let you know that the Fort William DH will be on Eurosport (511) from 10pm tonight (Sunday). Not sure what the feed will be like, but its gotta be better than watching on my laptop! Happy watching......
  16. beardi

Is the Santa Cruz Blur 4x outdated?

Hi there, I have the opportunity to purchase a new Blur 4x frame with a dhx 5. All the reviews I have read rave about the bike and i know it will suit the agressive trail riding I like to do. The question I ask is do you think that this model is still at the forefront for agressive trail riding...