Search results

1. T

Mt Beauty Race Day Pics

Hey man, race number 270, 2006 grey kona stab, blue helmet, black and white fox gear. My email is team-rian@hotmail.com Cheers, Rian
  2. T

Victorian State Series #5 You Yangs.

Hey man dont tell me you only got me from the back? haha. Ok so im number 270, its your old bike with some mods and the black and white fox gear haha. team-rian@hotmail.com Cheers bro. C u at beauty
  3. T

You yangs round 5 race pics

hey dude Number 270, grey Kona stab, Black and white fox gear and blue and black helmet. team-rian@hotmail.com Cheers Rian
  4. T

you yangs photo's

Hey dude, Sport class no. 270, grey kona stab, black and white fox gear with blue and black helmet. team-rian@hotmail.com Cheers Rian
  5. T

You Yangs VSS Rnd 5

Hey man my number was 270, its a grey kona stab, black and white fox gear, blueish helmet. Email: team-rian@hotmail.com Cheers, Rian
  6. T

Which Freeride/DH bike to get?

hey everyone, i was thinkin of getting a duel suspension dh/fr bike but was having trouble deciding wot type. I want to use it for freeride and dh obviously but ive spoken to a few mates and i suggested a few to them but they said that they were either fr or dh specific,not both. just wantin to...
  7. T

you yangs pics!

hey man if uve got any pics of #987 could u send them to: team-rian@hotmail.com Cheers
  8. T

first downhill race - you yangs?

hey guys, im thinkin of going in my first downhill comp this sunday out at the you yangs. just wonderin how a hardtail will go and if the tracks ok for a first comp? i have riden other styles for a while but its my first downhill,so im not completely crap. any info would be good thanks.
  9. T

DH or freeride tracks in Vic

Hey everyone, just wonderin if anyone could help me with finding any DH or Freeride tracks in vic. ive been down to th you yangs but was just wanting to find some more just to get some variety. Cheers
  10. T

Friday Night City Street Rides..... This Friday (22/02/08)

oh sorry bout that hadn't refreshed the page
  11. T

Friday Night City Street Rides..... This Friday (22/02/08)

hey boys just wonderin if the night rides are official yet? im just gettin back into ridin after about 2 yrs so anyy type would be cool. u guys ride bmx or mtb?
  12. T

Advise for cable breaks

No haven't looked butt will right now. Yeah i heard the hayes were prretty good but i also heard that when u run them through the headset they wear real quick.
  13. T

Advise for cable breaks

Just wanting to know wot brand of cable breaks would be good for a dirt jump/freeride/street bike. Ive got hayes 9's on my bike atm but want to upgrade and put the front break through the headset and as im new to mountainbikes just wantin to know of some good breaks. Cheers