Search results

1. nickz

2016 Specialized Enduro release date?

Hi All, Just hanging to see the new Spec Enduro line up for 2016, does anyone know when Specialized have these scheduled for release??? Thank you!
  2. nickz

Where to buy Dirt Magazine in Sydney?

Hi All, I haven't been into any newsagent other than my local one, just wondering if Dirt is distributed in Sydney, and who's local newsagent has it for sale? I'm keen to have a read of the current issue. Any help is much appreciated!
  3. nickz

Majura - How long until construction?

I'm keen to have one more ride at Majura, when does construction of the new roadway begin? I don't want to miss out riding in the pines one more time!!
  4. nickz

Just a few pics.

Took some DH pics as I can't ride at the moment.
  5. nickz

Drops in Sydney.

A very long time ago there was a similar thread about this, I'm hoping someone can help out here. I want find some drops where you can progress from 3-6 foot plus high with a decent approach and landing around Sydney. I'm thinking parks with rocky areas in them, or retaining walls where the...
  6. nickz

Sold

Sold please delete
  7. nickz

Sold

Sold....................
  8. nickz

Sold

Item: 2006 Yeti AS-X, 2007 Domain fork. Location: Leichhardt NSW for sale in and around Sydney. No shipping please. Item Condition: Everything is in good working order, frame has some scratches from riding, but is ready to ride, see details below. Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info...
  9. nickz

Oxy 9 Feb 2011

James and Neil
  10. nickz

Ivy 6 Feb

Some pics from today. Dominator Jeremy Greg Unknown riders
  11. nickz

Improvised chain whip

I've been using this type of chain whip for years, I use this and a cordless rattle gun holding the cassette tool and have never needed anything else. Hope it helps someone!
  12. nickz

Where to buy Schwalbe Big Betty 2.4's in Sydney?

Hi there, I had a search around and couldn't find anyone mentioning where they have bought this tyre. I've heard great things about them and want to give them a go. Cheers, Nick.
  13. nickz

Travis rebound busted.

Hi all, I had a nice flip over the handlebars yesterday, which left me relatively unscathed but now I have no rebound in my forks. Any time I pull the front end off the ground quickly, there is a horrible metal on metal sound, and my rebound adjustment (which originally was awesome) doesn't...
  14. nickz

Seatpost slipping. Advice please!

I think some grease made it's way into my seat tube, as my seat is slipping down, and sometimes side to side depending on how I'm sitting. I've cleaned the seatpost with alcohol and attempted to clean the inside of the seat tube with a small rag soaked with alcohol on a stick. I've clamped it up...
  15. nickz

Props to Yeti Cycles and Clarence St Cyclery

I took my bike in to get serviced at Clarence St, where the mechanics noticed a small non-structural fault in my AS-X frame, a braze-on was missing a small tack weld. They informed me, and passed the matter onto Paul at Yeti Australia. No ums and ahs from Yeti, a new mainframe is already on...
  16. nickz

Commuter Xtreme!

Here's my SS baby, I needed to commute to a job as I didn't need to take tools to this site. I resprayed an old Diamond Back cromo frame, but I didn't have any stickers to put on, so I cut out some old Lagwagon stickers and there you have it. It's 36:17 as I'm unfit and it also fit the...
  17. nickz

Please delete, BB found

Found in under an hour!
  18. nickz

You call yourself a bike courier? Ha!

Try doing this on a busy street, in thongs. Photo by Nick Z.
  19. nickz

SS Hardtail

Here it is, although the rear wheel is going back on my other bike pretty soon. It's quite light ! 05 Mountain Cycle Rumble 03 Vanilla RLC at 100mm Protapers XT Hydro Diabolous Cranks Hadley 108 rear with Da Bomb SS kit (kit is piece of shit) Holy Rollers Demolition saddle
  20. nickz

Yeti 303 at Interbike

This vid shows the Yeti engineer demonstating aspects of the 303.I just saw this vid on PB, and was very impressed with the way that you adjust the geometry, crazy shit! Here's the vid.http://fatboy.pinkbike.com.nyud.net:8090/vc/yeti-ib2005.wmv