Search results

1. B

how to get pumped

i find it really worrying that when i do a big jump or try 2 go really fast down a DH track i find it hard 2 get hell pumped. how do u get pumped. eg... listen to music (what songs do u listen 2). i just need my mental side of riding better. please hit back. Thanks
  2. B

Easy street tricks and how to do them

k guys thanx heaps. ill practice them lol. keep 'em coming... Bryn
  3. B

Riding in Esperance

yeah man. the lookouts the best downhill spot ever. i go there practically every day lol. what else did u find?
  4. B

Easy street tricks and how to do them

Im starting to get into street riding. not skate park, like riding round town doing flatland tricks, balancing and stuff. post a reply if you know any easy street tricks, etc.. or tips that look cool. Thanks, Bryn
  5. B

How old are you?

Im 16 16. I dont race but i wanna though. if i could race downhill id be stoked
  6. B

Website for Sam Hill

Contact How can I contact him.. etc. (email, address,etc...). Thanks, Bryn
  7. B

What Pisses You Off?

What I hate First of all. I think its alright for Junior members to post new threads. I think its great! I hate it when the weathers crap and I hate it when you have to walk your bike back up to the top of the DH track
  8. B

Riding in Esperance

I live in Esperance! Well theres a DH track that has heaps of sections and parts. Heaps good things for cross-country. Good skate park and its pretty big.
  9. B

wednesday is fun

Good stuff Wow! a Giant Faith, theyre awesome adn the specialized is heaps good to ride aswell. The last picture edited looks sooo sweet
  10. B

Best tip or Advice that Helped You Pin it Faster!!

From Bender Bender (the guy that does the massive drops) off Disordely 2 says: "Lifes too short not to go big, you gotta go big" so I use that when Im downhilling