Search results

1. D

gear cable question

but arent the jagwire and goodridge cables 1.2mm? or can you get them in 1.1mm to suit sram shifters? edit: @silentbutdeadly I think I read your comment wrong before.. so youre saying no it doesnt matter, not no i shouldnt do it?
  2. D

gear cable question

I'm running sram x9 shifter and rear derailleur on my bike, and I want to replace the gear cable. I'm thinking of getting goodridge outer cable off CRC, and I can see shimano inner cables on there.. but I can't find sram inner cable. Is there a difference between shimano and sram inner cables? I...
  3. D

Knee/shin pads?????

i use 661 race knee/shin and they seem good. they dont slide down your leg at all, and are about half the price of the tld lopes guards http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=57615
  4. D

switching cassette - need advice

yeah if im buying a new chain, might as well make it a shimano one, since im getting a shimano cassette. i think i'll go the HG93 chain, $10 cheaper than the xtr and no major differences.
  5. D

thanks for all the replies, changed my mind and i will order an 11-34t cassette
  6. D

thanks for the reply, i did a fair bit of research and although most people said a 11-34t works fine, a few said the 11-32t is a better option, so i think i'll be safe and go with the 32. as for the chain, i still have a decent amount of slack at the moment, but my chain is looking a bit old so...
  7. D

I have a 2008 giant reign x1, I'm running a 1x9 setup with a 36t chainring up front and 11-26t rear cassette. I want to change the rear cassette to either 11-32 or 11-34. I have a few questions about changing the cassette... - If i change the cassette, will i need to lengthen my chain/buy a new...
  8. D

WA Sold please delete

bump.. need to sell ASAP
  9. D

WA Sold please delete

really need to sell ASAP
  10. D

WA Sold please delete

bump it uppp
  11. D

WA Sold please delete

bumppppppppppp